• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda I want to...

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
I can remember me playing OoT and MM as a kid and really enjoying them. Everyone always says they're two of the best games ever, with OoT being the actual best ever out of everything. So being a fan of RPG's and fantasy stuff, I decided to play them again last week. I 100% completed them; all hearts, all fairy fountains ect. I didn't use a guide since everyone says they're both a lot more fun without them. Well, I actually used a guide to find about three-five of the stray fairys in MM's third dungeon - the water wheel one.

I didn't really enjoy either of them. I don't know why. I would've stopped playing them a lot earlier, but I kept playing hoping it was getting better. I was just constantly thinking "Don't worry. It'll probably get a lot better after this dungeon" and stuff. I was just playing it basically hoping it would get better and actually trying to have fun when I wasn't. I'll admit that I thought OoT was alright, but there was so many negatives (all in my opinion of course), that's it's not a game I wanna play again. Obviously making it a bad game in my book.

Basically this is my thoughts after having completed both OoT and MM recently and how I'm disappointed.

COMBAT AND ENEMIES:

The fighting was repetitive and boring. Everytime I see an enemy, it's usually just tap B a few times or shoot it with your arrow depending on how far away you are. Would've been cool if there was more combat stuff, like certain combinations for different attacks you know. You could do a stab, but there's pretty much no point to it unless you've already landed a forward strike first (it's faster for bosses but that's it). You could hold down B but that's just slower. Or rotate your analog in a circle and press B. Nobody is gonna do that just to be slower. It's just tap B and that's it. Would've been cool if there was a lot of spells you could get - like in Fable, for example. You had access to backflips, sidehops etc. They NEVER come in useful and ONLY SLOW YOU DOWN! It's like what the hell is the point of them if they just waste your time?! If you're trying to avoid an attack then just block it, simple! Link's swords were too short too (the Biggoron sword helped slightly). You had to go right up to an enemy to hit them and you'd often trade attacks and be hit also.

Speaking of the enemies, I hated them so **** much. Birds and bats aren't original we've seen them both in plenty of games before. Like likes are original but they're so **** annoying, I just get a lot less enthusiastic at the sight of one. Skeletons have been used so much before. Poes were interesting...but so ****ing annoying once again - both for that they run a lot and there death cry is an annoying cry. Spiders were alright - they made you go "awesome!" the first few times,but when you're climbing near one, you've gotta just wait there for like five seconds (if not you'll be hit all the way back down) which sucks. I dunno what to think of the Armos statues - this is just a personal thing - I pretty much hated them because I could never figure out the best way to kill them without losing half my life. I thought Dodongos were pretty cool. The redead zombies were a waste of time, you're better off running past them, but sometimes you get caught in there gaze and you're stuck for a few seconds which at the time seems like forever. The flying skulls covered in bubbles of fire were hard for me yet annoying too because they often go over your shield a lot and you have to chase them around too. I thought the Moblins looked awesome, but you have to wait like 10 seconds for them to walk past so you can actually keep going. Leevers on Great Bay are probably the most annoying out of everyone - you always never feel like killing them since you hit them and they run - so you try to run around them but they're faster than you and hit you. I liked the pirates/guards a lot though - was cool since it felt like a real sword fight.

The same enemies appeared over and over again! Skullutas are used WAY TOO MUCH! Tekite spiders are FREAING EVERYWHERE; they're in the Lost Woods, the Deku Tree dungeon, the Forest temple, the Water temple, the Fire temple, Ice Cavern, Hyrule Field, the Graveyard, Kokiri Forest, Sacred Forest Meadow, Shadow temple, Death mountain, Goron city, Jabu's belly, Zora's river, Zora's fountain, Dodongo's cavern, the well, Gerudo valley, Gerudo training grounds, Gerudo fortress, Haunted Wasteland, Desert Collossus, Spirit temple, Hyrule castle, Hyrule Town, Lon Lon Ranch, and Dodongo's Cavern! I MUST HAVE A POINT HERE! THAT'S A LOT FOR ONE ENEMY! THAT'S PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE WHERE YOU'LL FIND AN ENEMY! There's so MANY other examples too. Variation of enemies would be nice! Not just this, but pretty much all of the enemies are used in previous Zelda games (Deku Baba's, Ocotorocks or however you spell it, Stalfos for examples) or they're things I've seen over and over again that they're nothing special (Bats for example).

On another note of enemies...the bosses. I liked pretty much all of them. The first MM boss wasn't too bad. The second I thought was really fun and cool. The third and fourth not so much. Being Fierce Deity VS Majora was cool, but only for the first time. I preferred OoT's bosses. I thought the first three bosses were average - original but that's it for the good side. The adult bosses were better. Phantom Ganon is probably my favourite boss and the atmosphere with the paintings is brilliant. Volvagia or whatever, the fire dragon, was pretty fun. I expected the dragon to be a lot bigger and scarier though lol. Morpha was really weird. It didn't feel like a challenge. It didn't seem realistic - not because it's some weird water monster lol - (I just think the realistic aspect of OoT is what I think is good), it's just kinda lame that it just comes right near you and presents it's weakness in your face pretty much. Seems like there's nothing to figure out on how to beat it. I hated Bongo Bongo for a lot of reasons, but the area seemed pretty interesting. Twinrova is one of my favourite bosses, there's a lot of variation to it and that. Ganondorf was disappointing. I expected him to be so much harder. He goes down in under like 30 seconds....that really sucks. When he transforms into Ganon, though, that was brilliant! It felt repetitive and unoriginal fighting him though; roll when he uses his big slow attack, attack tail once, repeat. I know you can use Light Arrows but I didn't because I wasn't aware at the time. The reoccuring problem happens here again in MM. WIZROBE APPEARS FOUR TIMES IN THE GAME! EACH TIME YOU FIGHT HIM, IT'S ALMOST THE SAME (maybe it's the same I'm not sure!!!). You can't say that's not repetitive and gets old quick to be boring...

DUNGEONS AND MOVEMENT:

The dungeon enviroments were one of my favourite things though. The Forest dungeon, the fire dungeon, the shadow dungeon were so cool and the music was so fitting. I also loved the Ice Cavern. I didn't feel the same way about Majora's Mask. I'm not sure what to say about the dungeons. I feel 50/50. When I was about to start one, I'd be like "I hope this is a good one". They either sucked badly or were the best ever, it was mostly 30/70 in that order. The few that I dislike are the Water temple and the Spirit temple. Not because they're hard - I actually found the Water temple the second easiest and Spirit Temple wasn't anything major - I just dislike them. The way you get around, the puzzles were repetitive, the enemies were mostly what I've already seen in the game and that. My favourite dungeon would be the final one in OoT, Ganondorf's Castle. I just loved the puzzles that there was a mixture with them for each element it was really cool, the enviroment just seemed decent, the graphics and effects everywhere were awesome. Almost everything about it was awesome.

Speaking about movement again, yeah it felt really slow. Walking around everywhere was just boring. Epona sucks. You run out of carrots fast and have to wait for them to charge. Even if you don't use all of your carrots straight away, you still go slow for that time. In MM, I wanted to be a Goron and roll around everywhere, but besides in Termina Field, you can't really do this due to so many obstacles and corners. Swimming was so slow. I hated it. You can't really explore underwater either. One of the best things about Zelda is free roam exploring. You have to put crappy, slow iron boots on just to walk around under there. It sucks. Then you've gotta pause, change to Kokiri boots, unpause, pause, Iron Boots, unpause etc when you're trying to reach the correct angle and height. In MM, you could be a Zora and swim around. I thought this was cool. I disliked having a jump button. Made it feel less realistic and stiff sorta. Sorry it's hard to explain. I don't mind not having it, I just would've preferred to have it overall. It'd make it feel more like you're actually free to do whatever and you can roam around better and stuff.

I had a lot of trouble with Epona. You have to be at what it seems a perfect angle just to get around corners and jump over fences. When you hit an obstacle, it takes FOREVER to turn around and start going again

ATMOSPHERE:

I already said how I like the atmosphere in most of the dungeons, but let's talk about the free roam and everything. Sure you can go anywhere you want, but you can't do whatever you want. I find that kinda boring. It's like you can collect all the heart pieces and stuff, but after that, what's the actual point? There's nothing else to do. Everywhere is basically just a big area with nothing to do but walk around and play minigames that are fun for the first few goes, especially Hyrule Field (except without the minigames). It's kinda disappointing. You get your horse, now you can ride it all around and explore loads of places...if only! You're only allowed to ride Epona in Hyrule Field and a few other small areas. You can't use her in pretty much everywhere. Why would you want to explore around Hyrule Field with her? There's nothing to explore. It's just a big wasteland with nothing at all! It was ugly aswell, a few rough bushes, random black fences aren't that appealing, scrubby grass, and the trees were all dispersed. You would occasionally find a hole where you shoot down the beam of light (I think they're called grottos?), but they're just tiny areas with nothing but a gossip stone that's pretty much useless, a few bugs/fish, occasionally a chest with rupees, and maybe a few enemies. That's boring. The large size is not necessary at all also - way too big for what it actually holds.

STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS:

I thought OoT's storyline was actually decent eventhough it's gimmicky. It's probably what I like most about it. I was more interested in that than anything else. I didn't feel the same for Majora's Mask. I dunno why. I just found it hard to take seriously that the main boss of the game is some small, weasly Deku kid. The moon just looked really cheesy to. I wasn't into it if you get me either. I never was in a rush or worried about the moon killing everbody.

Characters in OoT were pretty boring. You'd only see them as a kid so you don't see them advance with you or anything. It also seemed that a lot of characters were just rushed in for excuses of advancing parts of the story. This is one advantage MM has over OoT, you actually get to know the characters.

I wish Sheik could've done something else other than teaching you songs also!

Z Targeting and ITEMS

Z targeting, at the time, was revouloutinary and was considered really awesome. I still agree. It's a basic targeting thing that allows you to manage multiple foes at once a lot more efficiently. It did annoy me occasionally though. Like if you Z target an enemy and there's one or more near it, but you then decide that you're just gonna run away to leave them or you need to go back first or something, then you can't very well. If you just try to run back for it to eventually untarget, you can't see where you're going. If you press Z again like normal at the right time to cancel it, it'll just target another enemy. I also had problems with targeting a specific enemy, but this was pretty situational. With multiple enemies, it's just so fussy and it happens a lot with the Tekites. Also if you're Z targetting and the enemy is just moving at an average speed, the bow is useless and won't hit them. Switching targets like this would just result in me looking down the nose of the first person bow while being attacked. When characters fly off screen, like the Volvagia, it messes the camera up! When it messes up, you're often going in the wrong direction which can lead to a lot of frustration! It's hard to aim the bow correctly too. It's jitterry and you have to take your time. Not something you can always do when enemies are running up to you.

Almost every item has already been used in previous Zelda games. Almost everyone of them are boring aswell. I only thought the Mirror Shield, Hover Boots and the fairy's spells were cool. Everything else was boring, boring, boring!

THANKS

This was just my experience. Besides the flaws mentioned, I just found it boring. It had it's moments, but that's all. I'm not gonna be playing them again. Maybe Zelda games just will never once again be my cup of tea, which is a shame as I wish I could've had the same experience all of you guys/girls had. I've been really sad lately though, maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it like I did as a kid. I dunno. I kinda liked it at some parts, but it just doesn't live up as the best games ever to me. However, I willl admit, when playing Ganondorf's castle at the end of OoT, it was very fun!

What do you all think of this then? :confused:

Thanks for reading too!

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
I have to wonder why you would 100% not one, but both games if you found them that boring. Maybe you need a more constructive hobby.
From OP: "I didn't really enjoy either of them. I don't know why. I would've stopped playing them a lot earlier, but I kept playing hoping it was getting better. I was just constantly thinking "Don't worry. It'll probably get a lot better after this dungeon" and stuff. I was just playing it basically hoping it would get better and actually trying to have fun when I wasn't."

Everyone says they're two of the world's best games, so I just kept playing with hope to find what everyone loves about them.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
You have to do more than beat dungeons to get 100%. Why not just beat the plainbread game? Why go through the effort of 100%ing both games? I haven't even gotten 100% in OoT even though I love the game.

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
It's like me playing Halflife 2. Everyone says it is the best game of all time, though I didnt find it the least bit amusing. Shooting ants and getting hit by electric batons was just not fun.

In fact, I guarantee the only reason you dont like the games is because you have probably been spoiled by newer, more story driven games. OoT and MM are "old" games. They did not have the power to create vibrant story-lines and fabulous new worlds, but OoT and MM did it perfect for the time. It has aged over the years, like all games will. I guarantee no one will like Bioshock in the near future, because it will become dated.

The fact that in the first paragraph said "I'm into RPGs and fantasy" basically showed that you wouldnt enjoy OoT or MM. It doesnt stick to the basic formulas of anything you have described.

Everything you have described would have only been possible for newer games. So honestly, nothing you've said makes sense, and should be ignored. Thank you.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Yeah, I kind of have to agree with some of what zanbeena said, though perhaps not so harshly. But yeah, these games are old. OoT came out in 1997, and MM in 2000 (?). And a lot of your complaints really do seem to come from judging these games from a modern perspective. Saying there wasn't much to do in the game is pretty unfair considering how expansive it was at the time. Yes, the movement and controls in the games are outdated, but that's just it. They were great at the time, and have since been improved upon.

Also, you saying that the boss of MM was Skull Kid makes me think you didn't pay attention or something. The main boss was the mask itself. It took control of and manipulated Skull Kid for its own gains.

The only thing I kind of take issue with is the criticism of the games using items that Zelda games had seen before. While a large number of the items were already Zelda standards, a good number were unique and new to the series. Deku Sticks and Nuts, Magic Beans, the spells, the Slingshot, Bombchus, magic arrows, the hover and iron boots, and masks at least were all new to OoT. MM added the pictobox and powder keg, as well as a boatload of masks that acted as items or power-ups. And of the items that did return, like the bow, hookshot, sword, mirror shield, ocarina, bombs, etc., many of them got new functions and abilities, and all of them were completely new in that they were being used in 3D. So there's that.

I really don't want to come off as flaming you for having a dissenting opinion, but some of your arguments just don't work, and others aren't fair to make. And there are fair criticisms of the games to be had. MM has an abysmal save system. OoT... must have problems somewhere that I just can't see because of my blind fanboy love for the game. Anyway, I'll stop before I really get going. I could rant all day about this if I let myself.

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
Wow, for some reason, these past few months I have been excessively harsh :laugh: Sorry about that folks, I'll try to be less rude in the future.

But honestly, it just shows bad taste on Ciro's account to say absolutely nothing good about the game, especially one as old as OoT and MM. It's like hating the Mona Lisa because it's old and doesnt fit into the new rules of modern art.

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
But honestly, it just shows bad taste on Ciro's account to say absolutely nothing good about the game, especially one as old as OoT and MM. It's like hating the Mona Lisa because it's old and doesnt fit into the new rules of modern art.
i'm really sorry. i shouldn't have wrote this up. i'll leave you zelda fans with good taste alone.

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
Dont beat yourself up Ciro. Everybody makes mistakes and everybody has their own opinions and it will upset some people. Theyll get over it eventually. I upset some guy on another website and guess what! He made a Youtube video about me/for me. I dont really know which, but look it up. Same username. Themesong. Watch. Its hilarious. lol

Spire

III
BRoomer
i'm really sorry. i shouldn't have wrote this up. i'll leave you zelda fans with good taste alone.
On the contrary, I feel what's important in your write-up is that you went into good detail to point out how you felt about certain aspects of the games that hardly ever (if ever) get brought up here in the LoZ room. 99% of the time, we're all squabbling about how we love the series and what we hope to see in the future of the series, but your write up (which again, I commend you on doing) made it well known that there are those that don't view the series in the same way.

It's good to have a contrast as such, and I hope that at least in the smallest way, it may inspire others to also elaborate in great length how they feel about gaming (or the trends in it), Zelda or not.

Ciro says that he just dislikes the games, despite the majority of people praising them to the highest degree. To counter Zaneeba's Mona Lisa analogy, I strongly dislike The Beatles, despite them being one of (arguably the most) influential musical groups of all time. I can't really say why, but I just don't enjoy their music. Period.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I would have to agree with everyone on two points.

One, not everyone will like what you like.

Two, it seems, yes, you have been spoiled by newer games, making the game you played as a child seem very dated.

It is very difficult to counter a franchise which has been praised since its insurrection back in the 80's. I mean, the black sheep of the group is still considered a grand game by normal means.

But the concept of a dated game being bad is what we see the flaw in your criticism. You would have to play this game along with many other N64 titles. You will see many of these games use the same formula Zelda does, with the same enemies over and over, a combat system based upon a few buttons, and little to no NPC reaction.

What Zelda did that made it revolutionary, was shift into the 3-D world, and not only keep the core concept of the 2-D persona, but actually work and do a good job with it.

So keep in mind these games were made over a decade ago, and consoles have been able to add so much to games. Newer games may have hundreds more features than those games, but what makes these games still stand out against the test of time is how the Zelda formula from the NES and SNES era transitioned into the N64 era and made it better.

Maybe try playing the original three, getting their formula down, and see if Zelda is even a franchise you should try out. Cause it seems like you dislike it because you played games which did not make use of the Zelda formula.

Although I do have to criticize one thing. You say the multiple use of the same enemy was a quick complaint, when in reality, every game does this, ESPECIALLY the RPG genre. Plus, the enemies you named don't even appear in some of the places you named. You might have them confused with something else.

Spire

III
BRoomer
i'm sorry. please close this thread.
You sure? Because I think some constructive discussion can become of this. We're not here to criticize.

Can I at least ask what you think of the later games in the series?

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
You sure? Because I think some constructive discussion can become of this. We're not here to criticize.

Can I at least ask what you think of the later games in the series?
I found Wind Waker the most boring of all. I never completed it, but I got halfway through and don't wanna do the rest. I like the fast combat system more though. It definately has it's moments, but the negatives overule the positivees for me. I'm not too bothered about the graphics, I thought they were actually cool.

I thought Twilight Princess was pretty good. I didn't enjoy it a lot, but I didn't hate it either.

I just want everyone to know that I was aiming to only point out the negatives I experienced last week. It was the point of the thread. Yes, I did find them both boring most of the time, but I don't exactly hate them. I'm not gonna play them again because there's other games I enjoy more, but they're still ok and not exactly bad games.

I know that they're old now. I also know they were revouloutinary and that for their time (my dad only brought an N64 for OoT and he played it a lot). It's just that I always found them on top 10 games of all time lists and always see random posts from people saying they still play it a lot, so I thought they were still considered the best game out to play.

I've played a lot of the N64 games, I have 57 myself. Compared to pretty much all of them, yes they're both better in many ways and have a lot of depth to them and that. I just don't really enjoy them despite being great games. I dunno why. I'm just an idiot and probably have bad taste of games. I made a top 25 games list before and my cousin thought it sucked.

I'm sorry. You can leave this thread open if you want. I don't know if I will come back to it though. I probably will since I've nothing better to do.

edit: I guess it's just my opinion and we all view stuff different in some way. Like there's some people who hate Final Fantasy games eventhough it's popular. I've never played them though.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I agree 110% on the Z/L targeting. It was revolutionary, but it's been refined very nicely since OoT. If anything, it just shows that OoT does have its flaws. Despite being a Zelda fanboy, I certainly don't find it to be any better (or worse) than other games in the series. I actually found the water temple to be fairly easy (at least, not mind-boggling hard as everyone makes it out to be). I personally have a difficult time picking out a favorite game from the series. I also agree that Epona sucks as far as control goes. But then again, I started with the newer games. I will disagree with the Zora part though, I love swimming in MM. And rolling with the Goron (although I wish you could reach top speed without using magic...).

Honestly, Zelda has grown a lot. Iron boots in OoT vs TP. Epona in OoT vs Tp. Camera control. So on and so on. In absolute terms, TP is better in almost every way except strength of the enemies. The reason people consider it to be so "bad" is that it wasn't revolutionary...which is what we're hoping for in Zelda Wii.

:034:

Scott!

Smash Lord
@Ciro: Definitely don't take our criticisms too seriously. While I greatly disagree with your assessment of the Zelda games you've mentioned, you're allowed your own opinion. What I took issue with, and probably ranted too much on, was that some of your criticisms seemed unfair to me. But don't let that stop you from having an opinion. Yours is just as valid as mine or anyone else's here. Don't feel like yours is wrong just because we all jump all over it.

For me, when I see people say that Zelda games, especially OoT and WW, are anything less than great, I feel an urge to defend the games. For me, OoT was an unforgettable experience, and will always be my favorite video game ever, and I want others to have the same experience with the game. And WW is another one I adore that people like to complain about with regularity. I don't find sailing, the Triforce hunt, or any of it tedious. I quite enjoy those aspects of the game, and when I see that people don't, I want them to understand that it can be fun. But different people have different ideas of fun, which I find video game fans in particular can forget. I know I do sometimes.

If you haven't enjoyed the Zelda games as much as us, don't worry. And don't let that stop you from posting here if you have something of substance to say. We love and thrive on debate. I can only talk so much about why the OoT Forest Temple is my favorite dungeon in a video game ever or any of the other "favorite X" threads and such here. Having people who have played the games and feel differently than us about them and can discuss their opinions reasonably will keep us going and entertained.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Ciro, don't be so hash on yourself.
It's your opinion, you are ENTITLED to it.
As much as I like those two games, and disagree with your statements(well some of em), Im not gonna freak out or get mad.
Its like calling yourself an idiot for not liking chicken while everyone loves it.
I would know, I hate chicken.....
Anyway, it's okay, your no idiot, you just like different games, and well, thats fine. If you were flaming them, thats another story, but you are simply voicing your opinion.
Theres nothing wrong with that.
-C1065

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, here are my thoughts, OP.

If you found OoT, MM AND WW dull, and WW the MOST dull, Zelda games just apparently aren't for you.

Have you 100%'d TP? If not, you probably wouldn't like it either, but maybe give it a shot, you never know.

And don't feel bad, we're Zelda people, but you're entitled to your opinion. However, I've got to tell you, OoT was one of the best experiences of my gaming life, and until today, I'd never seen ANYONE say otherwise.

Now, I don't know whats what, and my brain is scrambled; how many people out there don't like OoT? I don't know. I just don't know.. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I appreciate you posting this, problems its caused for me aside, and I'd say play something besides Zelda games if they make you so unhappy.

That's not me though, the last time I saw the Ganon v. Link battle in OoT, and Navi said "He won't hold me back this time, we fight together!" I was slightly tearing up. Yep, I'm weak I know.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
And don't feel bad, we're Zelda people, but you're entitled to your opinion. However, I've got to tell you, OoT was one of the best experiences of my gaming life, and until today, I'd never seen ANYONE say otherwise.
I actually find it funny when I casually say I heard someone didn't like OoT to my friends, and they flip out like it's the end of the world.

But hey, I got a Zelda tattoo, so who am I to complain?

All you gotta know dude, is it's gutsy to come into a Zelda forum and tell us you didn't like it. I gotta give respect towards that at least.

I mean, it's the same as going into an X-box forum and saying Halo sucks...which I've done. Boy was that a fun day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with some aspects of the combat you posted, it does get extremely repetitive and it's not thay challenging. How would you change it for the better?

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
I think I can relate with the OP.

There are some parts that I agree with, such as the underwater exploration being really limited, and the oversimplified combat that's never changed. Though the game is released over 10 years ago, flaws within the games will become extremely apparent to newer players; especially without nostalgia.

Forcing another person to like a game that you like is unrealistic, and this attitude will only turn off newer players to a great series.

Top Bottom