• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to pwn gay men watch with sheik, tips?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I 3 stocked him with zelda but sheik was just miserable. The turtle has to be the most broken thing on earth and she gets KOd by him at 70-80 easily. Any tips?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Uh, then just play Zelda?

You've got needles, I guess. That can mess around with them. Other than that you usually have to play keep-away from the turtle because Sheik has lose priority. If they get repetitive with the turtle and high %, you could try punishing with a Vanish, lol.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
Chrome, your awful, how many times did I have to beat your Sheik with Luigi today, LOL, and why you calling me a hoe man?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Chrome, your awful, how many times did I have to beat your Sheik with Luigi today, LOL, and why you calling me a hoe man?
I beat your luigi too :laugh:

And this is really not wanted in here right now unless you have tips on beating gay men watch

JoeTang

Smash Cadet
Since you haven't told us what you have been doing, I'll just assume you're doing everything wrong.

You're doing it wrong.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey guys, wanna stop playing "I'm better than you" shouting games in this thread?

Thanks.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Alright so what I HAVE been doing:

Spamming needles to keep him the hell away from me, and waiting for an opportunity to dash attack or downsmash.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The priority of his bair and other aerials is too high, you pretty much have to hit him BEFORE he hits you. His aerials in all directions have great priority, and the uair pushes you away. You just have to keep hitting him.

Approach aggressively with dash attack... If he shield grabs you he can't do much (unless you react poorly to his down throw combos.) Stay close to him too so that he can't space you. Sheik is fast enough to do this IMO. Keep the ftilts on him, and combo into fairs or grabs. Make sure you know when to stop attacking because he can find an open spot to use an aerial or fsmash.

He is killed easily, so usmash him when he's around 90 or 100%... it'll take a little more damage than that to kill him though, but usmash is your friend. If you can penetrate him with the sliding usmash (still impossible for me to do) I'd imagine that would also be effective for getting a surprise KO.

Though, I would still recommend transforming into Zelda if you have time. Zelda can easily KO him at 90% or even less.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
oh choknater you're the best, you have to time the shield grab right against his dair, if not it'll push you far enough away to make you whiff, using a nair/fair/bair/downsmash out of the shield is also an option so just keep in mind whatcha got to use

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
oh, and don't bash on g&w by creating an attack on both homosexuals and g&w players, we are a respectable board. homosexuals scare me. but as long as they keep their hands off me i'm happy

VEC

Smash Journeyman
I hate GaW, he is so buffed, He even owns luigi in the air. Be grounder anf space yourself. Your prob better on Luigi on him, needle him, i does damage, annoying and he cant oil it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well the reason I won with zelda is because I could attack from a distance and eventually he would just fill that oil thing up and he then became vunerable to dins fire once in a while.

SheikSmasher

Smash Cadet
if it does then it looks to be a viable tatic for zelda players because you could just dodge the bucket easily with farores wind etc

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Farore's Wind is slow, lmao.

If the bucket is filled then G&W has to toss the Oil before he can fill the bucket again.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
A filled din fire bucket is extremely deadly even if you shield it.

I've have had a almost completely powered up shield and after being hit by the bucket it look like a marth shield breaker just hit me.

If the G&W main decided to use the turtle a few second earlier he might of shield stab me with the oil or broken my shield.

SheikSmasher

Smash Cadet
well if farores wind is slow then just try plain dodgeing lol and cant you reflect the bucket with nayrus love I dont know this becos ive never been up against someone who uses GAW

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
lol...gay men watch.

I thought Zelda vs Game and watch was her worst matchup.....eitther your Zelda owns or you got lucky...Game and watch has really good close range and can absorb projectiles....maybe try taking him in the air...jsut keep out from below him.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I rarely use shiek instead of zelda, but I'm pretty sure shiek is better against ness/lucas and destroys Ike (not that Zelda has trouble with him either.)

SheikSmasher

Smash Cadet
Sheik is best for light and heavy characters just becareful about being hit with a heavy character due to the fact she goes flying lol

Top Bottom