• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I hope I'm wrong as well. but I tested over and over and got no response.

I don't jump cancel grabs XD, so didn't test it. sorry.

I think I ran out of matches of myself, from here on its RGs, sorry about that :p
I still have one I'm not sure of, might be me, might not.
one more of DeDeDe is processing now though

Kittah4

Smash Ace
All I guess I can add is tell us if you see any unfamiliar AT's. Since AT's can disclude characters from Brawl, we need to know who all's in them :p (Bowser Jr. is a suspect now, Krystal is from rumors)

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
First of all i would like to thank you for uploading these awesome videos,if you don´t mind could you please give us more information about link?that would be sweet, thanks in advance.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
OH! BTW ITP, was Black Charizard in the demo??? If so, what are the other alt colors of Squirtle and Ivysaur?? Gratzi!

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
All I guess I can add is tell us if you see any unfamiliar AT's. Since AT's can disclude characters from Brawl, we need to know who all's in them :p (Bowser Jr. is a suspect now, Krystal is from rumors)
It's been confirmed a long ago to be Knuckle Joe. O:

Areyigo

Smash Cadet
GREAT VIDEOS!!!!!!...one thing I notice: many peolpe hate, really hate the n00bs. Yes, they are stupid and you can make fun of them, but REALLY hate them??? they just doesnt play that much, they want some fun only. So beat em up and laugh, but dont hate them

Agosta44

Smash Ace
GREAT VIDEOS!!!!!!...one thing I notice: many peolpe hate, really hate the n00bs. Yes, they are stupid and you can make fun of them, but REALLY hate them??? they just doesnt play that much, they want some fun only. So beat em up and laugh, but dont hate them
B B B B B B B vB vB vB vB vB vB

that doesn't get annoying?

jwj442

Smash Journeyman
Is Dedede's chain grab easy to escape from if you know what you're doing, or is it really as broken as some people fear?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Oh, too bad the DK video isn't a little longer, I want to see what's next XD

Great vids I.T.P., thank you! :)

*waits for the others* ^^

Areyigo

Smash Cadet
Everybody is hoping Sheik didnt get that nerfed, but I just hope people try OTHER character apart from Sheik. In tournments 80% use Sheik !!!!! is Smash BROS Brawl, not Smash SHEIK Brawl !!!!!!!!!

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Everybody is hoping Sheik didnt get that nerfed, but I just hope people try OTHER character apart from Sheik. In tournments 80% use Sheik !!!!! is Smash BROS Brawl, not Smash SHEIK Brawl !!!!!!!!!
Your anger makes me smile.

But SUPER serial. He's right ¬.¬

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I hope all you new subscribers to my channel won't forget me when I upload the ITP vs Japan SSBM tape I made in Karisuma 9, or the vegtable kill Video I'll make using it :p

I was wrong in that last one, only 5 to go.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Dude, Random Ike Player knew what he was doing. O.O

Nice to have confirmation of choosing a starting Pokemon. Maybe there is hope for the folks who wanna start as ZSS after all.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Hey I.T.P, thanks a lot for all those videos !
What's up with the last one though ? Says it's unavailable...

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Dude, Random Ike Player knew what he was doing. O.O

Nice to have confirmation of choosing a starting Pokemon. Maybe there is hope for the folks who wanna start as ZSS after all.
that one might have been me, I wrote it on the video, I'm not sure.

It's my style allright, Bulldog with ftilts, Ike's best fast attack.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Oh alright.

BTW I don't know if you saw my question or not, but was Black Charizard a playable alt? If so, alt colors for Squirtle and Ivysaur please?

Top Bottom