• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

AlFighter27

Smash Cadet
Yeah dude, finally someone talks about Link's Clawshot, I was annoyed that no one had mentioned it before because I main link in melee, and i may second him in Brawl

Again, thanks a lot, can't wait to see some vids, but just 4 days left

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Did you have to Grab Dash cancel to chain grab with DeDeDe? Or is he just really good at grabbing?

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
Hey ITP! Where do you live in Japan? I tried to listen to the Yodobashi Camera's announcer but didn't say the name of the place or I couldn't listen to it :(

Wonderif if you are on the Kansai area...

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
wait, did you throw a shell about 40 seconds in to the Link fight on Eldin Bridge? Is it like Peach pulling an item or did it just happen to appear near you?

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
grab, down throw, dash grab, down throw.

that's all there is to it.
Thanks. Sounds pretty easy and cheap :chuckle:

By the way. I am sorry to bombard you with my questions, but was that move where charizard closes his wings and spits out fire his foward air?

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
About the 3rd video.

1. GOD, that Pika was a n00b. Looks like how my friend plays (spam with Pika's Down-B, Link's Up-B and laser camping with Samus)
2. GREEN SQUIRTLE FTW! So that's only Ivysaur's shiny left to see, and TBH that green one might be the closest we get.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well done with Ivysaur's tether recovery! How easy/difficult was that to do?

I.T.P

Smash Ace
yes, the wing move is the forward air.

I'm staying at Hirakata, tommorow is my last day, the yodobashi camera I'm talking about is in Umeda,Osaka

I'll check the shell later, busy uploading stuff and posting in my israeli forum(which I manage, LOL) :p

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
When you say wii mote is no good do you mean the wii mote with 2 hands(nunchuk) or the one sideways?

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
I'm staying at Hirakata, tommorow is my last day, the yodobashi camera I'm talking about is in Umeda,Osaka

------------------------

HEY!!!! I go to that Yodobashi Camera too!! Wanna go tomorrow!? I have class until 1PM but then I'm free. I have played the demo only once so I can't barely play (stupid wiimote..), but if there isn't too many people, maybe we could so some nice matches :D!!!

If you're interested (I live in Kita Tatsumi, on the south of Osaka-shi), tell me :)

I'm kind of "new" around here but I post a lot on IGN and Nsider2 ^^

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Nice find with the Pkmon trainer. Dedede seems to be really popular, in practically all the videos I've seen it's been him vs someone else, is he popular or is it just all the videos had someone who likes Dedede?

Ice_Dragon

Smash Cadet
You.Are.The.Awesomeness!

Seriously though, from your Video's, it didn't look like PT's Pokemon switch was too slow. I mean, seeing as 90% of the move is invisibility frames, does switching really have an effect of the match?

Hell, is the switch even stoppable, like Zelda's Transformation?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Good stuff ITP. I just noticed that visually, I like ivysaur and charizard's moves/animations more than squirtle's even though I was more anxious to play as squirtle.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Thanks a lot for doing this!!

If you don't mind though...

Is DDD's chain grab as cheap as it looks?
And what are your impressions of Charizard? I LOVE Charizard, so I'm hoping that he'll be awesome. ^^;

Chaosteil

Smash Rookie
The Halberd stage battle is really nice. For a short time i was wondering where the PT is, but apparently if he's not on screen, the poke balls just go offscreen...
"We have really thought of everything".. Oh yeah..

Morveux

Smash Cadet
ESS (or SSE for english) video is a new one?

And please answer me, do you have video showing Peach?

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot for doing this!!

If you don't mind though...

Is DDD's chain grab as cheap as it looks?
And what are your impressions of Charizard? I LOVE Charizard, so I'm hoping that he'll be awesome. ^^;
I asked him already about DDD's grab, and ITP said all you have to do is grab, down throw, dash grab, down throw, dash grab, down throw, etc.

Top Bottom