• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for all this, I.T.P.! Vids are awesome, I really wanna play DDD now

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Woah, Zelda took her clothes off. But seriously, it looks a bit odd having two Kirby's and two Marios. I'd rather they made it a two player Mario vs Kirby match. Ah well, it is single player, co-op's a bonus. The stadium looks awesome though, it could be a replacement for Final Destination (I know FD is in, but it looks really similar, with a tornument atmosphere)

AlFighter27

Smash Cadet
Again, awesome vids, now I am even more excited to play Ike, I really don't see why people keep saying he is unbelievably terrible because of his speed, he seems just fine for me, considering I play Link.

Also, I need a more in depth explanation on the Wiimote, so after you finish uploading, maybe you could fill me in. I intend on using it, but I'd like to know more bout it first.

Also, thanks for the videos

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Aw.. I'm sad that you find Charizard to be the least useful of the three. I was hoping he would be as good or better than the others. ^^;

I asked him already about DDD's grab, and ITP said all you have to do is grab, down throw, dash grab, down throw, dash grab, down throw, etc.
I wasn't talking about how easy it is to do, but how effective it is. Can it be done at any %, does it only have a small range where you can do it? Things like that.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't talking about how easy it is to do, but how effective it is. Can it be done at any %, does it only have a small range where you can do it? Things like that.
Oh k. Although, I would think it could be done at most percents.

Demonic Raven

Smash Rookie
What does Ike say when he wins? Translate it, if you can.

Great videos man! Thanks a lot, and keep them coming!

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
Again, love the music on the Norfair stage. I'm gradually getting the impression that the music in Brawl is a vast improvement over that in Melee, which is pretty dam impressive.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oh wow Ivysuar looks alot better than I thought he would be but I'll probably use sqirtle more. Thanks so much ITP

I.T.P

Smash Ace
guys, wait for my impressions when I finish all the vids, I played a lot more than the video'd matches you know...

for those 3 characters(ike,DDD,PT) I know basically all that can be known in tens of matches.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Great Vids. I.T.P. ! You got hammered in a couple matches though lol.

Would you be able to tell me how Pikachu was? Did you play as him? He's my main in Melee and I need to know if he's decent. I saw his thunder (like 50 times in a row), and that seems to have gotten a huge buff.

Thanks in advance!

I.T.P

Smash Ace

Would you be able to tell me how Pikachu was? Did you play as him? He's my main in Melee and I need to know if he's decent. I saw his thunder (like 50 times in a row), and that seems to have gotten a huge buff.

Thanks in advance!
I played him a bit, not much impressions though, I'll see what I can remember when I get to writing impressions, you could allways ask me afterwards to help refresh my memory.

I've finished that SSE, both of them. but it's annoying to play an SSE demo that means nothing, and there's not much of interest after where they died, that was like 75% done, they just had an elevator with bullet bills, and battles with giant goombas, and then comes bowser with the trophy gun.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

Thanks in advance!
Just read Gimpy's preview.

Honestly people, some of these questions you are asking were answered way back in October.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
awesome! more PT vids! woot!

Also, man, Charizard's English name sounds so much better than his Japanese one imo.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I played him a bit, not much impressions though, I'll see what I can remember when I get to writing impressions, you could allways ask me afterwards to help refresh my memory.

I've finished that SSE, both of them. but it's annoying to play an SSE demo that means nothing, and there's not much of interest after where they died, that was like 75% done, they just had an elevator with bullet bills, and battles with giant goombas, and then comes bowser with the trophy gun.
Thanks I appreciate it :D

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yyyeeeeahhhh ITP played as ike oh yeah can ikes counter reflect projectiles?

*suscribe*

Top Bottom