• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.T.P's preview demo impressions 15 vids up 2 vids to be uploaded,

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I answered that in the last page,as to being too specific colour wise there's a limit to my memory, that's what Vids are for.

I might make a "colours" vid tommorow, have someone film me going character by character and switching all the colours.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Thanks alot for the video :) Can you test links boomerang out a lil next time and see if it drags ppl more if they got more damage?

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
so i pretty much love you :O
thank you so much the fact that we can choose which pokemon to start with is amazing thank you soo much looking forward to the rest of the vids. :]

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
I know you have your hands full, but I'm just going crazy here wondering what that rapid fire vine attack of Ivysaur's is. F-tilt? Jab? Also, the one where he shakes his leaves. Maybe when you post your impressions you can fill me in on this.

Thanks for the effort, I.T.P.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
F-tilt, the one with the alternating leaves is the Jab combo. the one with the spinning leaves is the Ftilt

great for tilt spamming :p

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Dedede looks pretty awesome, I'm glad I chose to main him :D

Would u be able to do some Kirby v. Pokemon Trainer, so we can see Ivysaur & Charizard hats :D

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
That pika and mario video still doesnt work. Is it corrupt?

Sorry xD I had to do that

On topic, you did a great work ITP :3 I really enjoyed the videos, especially the ones with PT on them, I really like Squirtle so far xD I'm kinda pissed for the noob player with Mario in the Mario vs Ike Match, I really wanted to see some good Mario footage, oh well >< thanks a lot dude

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
Awesome vids man really appreciate you putting all these up you but you think next time your recording SSE stuff can you ask them to not skip the cut scenes all though they might not be all new i'd still like the see if there are any.Thanks

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I've seen the SSE stuff, there's no new videos there, just the "pieced up" parts like in gametrailers, but without differing qualities.
same goes for DK level

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
Hey could you do us a little favor,can you give some impressions about the new " sheik",i really want to know if sheik still a very very good(broken) char
for play with sheik you have to play in SSE right?In that video i cant' see very well

Proven

Smash Apprentice
Um, check your vids. The link you posted is the same as your last one. The other vid is shows up in your list of recent uploaded videos, but when you click on it they say it's unavailable also.

Which makes two vids you have to check up on later.

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
i have a couple questions about Pokemon Trainer..

1) which of the 3 pokemon do you personally prefer when you played and why?

2) did the fatigue affect you at all when playing as them in the vids? im sorry if it shows it i just havent seen it yet if its there...

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
i have a couple questions about Pokemon Trainer..

1) which of the 3 pokemon do you personally prefer when you played and why?

2) did the fatigue affect you at all when playing as them in the vids? im sorry if it shows it i just havent seen it yet if its there...
Fatigue kicks in at 2 mins. The demo itself is 2 mins so you won't be seeing anything :p

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Last 1 on 1 match, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKmBMjEJD5M Random Guy(Ike) Vs Random Guy(PT)

the last one(is uploading now) is a FFA 4 with CPUs
That link links me to Ike vs Link. Is that what its supposed to be?

and I have compiled a list of what we want you, ITP, to see tomorrow:

info about Link's Boomerang
colors for PT and DDD
Taunts for PT and DDD
Kirby's Charaizard and Ivysaur Hats
The whole DK Subspace thing
If sheik's moves have any changes
How Charizard's Rock Smash works
More Kirby gameplay
More Pikachu gameplay

Anything I miss? :chuckle:

Top Bottom