• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I started playing Falcon this week.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
ah man.g reg quits on falcon?
I read this one a while back. Captain Falcon is a viable character. It's just that everyone on this site is obsessed with tiers to the point that they are afraid to use the "low tier characters". That is when I lost most of my respect for G-Reg. And as for Isai, I can't beleive that anyone would not play a game becuase thier character got "nerfed", it's still fun.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
No one GOOD is going to bother with Falcon. That's why you Falcon mains have to step up his meta-game.
Oh, why didn't I think of that! Here, let me just improve is metagame...

...Done! Now Falcon's game is better!

...Seriously, it's easier said than done, fellow low tier user.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
yeah your a n00b,but a few more posts and you become a smash child and get to put img pictures or what ever you want

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
@ G-Reg:

Did you come to ESTICLE also? Not sure If I was the only Falcon there, but I'm glad to hear you're picking up Falcon again on the side. We here on the boards have been trying to develop his meta-game to a different style, so I look forward as to what you have to contribute : )

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
well at least the falcon boards aren't dead. thats a good start to metagame development.
Not being dead is a good start to metagame development? That's like saying a runner gets a good start towards winning a race by merely sitting. :ohwell:

I do hope Falcon gets a tier boost, he's too cool to get a low tier label. SHOW ME YA MOVES should guarantee him high tier at least.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
hey, if the boards not dead then that means theres someone there who can think up something right? bad wording on my part, i just ment at least theres people to start it. >__>

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
that means pick metaknight.
My god, that is one of the best comments ever.

I suggest not maining Falcon as that is a big mistake. There are far too many chaingrabs and counter moves against him. Not to mention, his recovery is mediocre and will not help at incredibly high percents that Snake and Metaknight will inflict on you.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
G reg if you happend to want any sort of pleasure call me and I will bounce on you all day. Just revive our Steel nippled God

Top Bottom