• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I refuse to attack opponents when they trip!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If I can prevent it, I think I'll do what you do. I don't like tripping, Not gonna try to punish someone for it.

That's in friendly's, if money is on the line...we'll see, depending on how well I'm doing or if they have done it to me will decide how I react.
i hoped you get banned for your sig

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I will always try my hardest to win with money on the line. In fact, I would only weakly consider doing this if I were doing friendlies and only if I were doing friendlies.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Re: OP: Nice solution to the tripping problem. I wonder why no one else thought about this. :B Silly tournamenters, their codes and their lack of consideration of integrating this idea into them.

On that note, unless I am in a tournament, you trip, I notice, you die.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Way to contradict yourself.

Also, doing this is pretty much an additional piece of an "honor code."
I was just wondering why people didn't just say this from the start.

I'll probably never actually be part of the tournament scene. I just don't want to rule out the possibility just yet.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to play to win. If my opponent trips thus giving me the win I won't hesitate to take the advantage. I'd offer him a friendly rematch but I'm taking the win for that match.

Top Bottom