• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U I received an early copy of Super Smash Bros Wii U and want to help provide info for you all, AMA!

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Yes that's it, besides getting MewTwo for free in the spring. And the nice thing is while x-fering does not unlock any custom moves, you can still use them by x-fering the characters over from 3DS even if the custom moves are not unlocked yet in the Wii U.
Does this apply to unlocking any hidden characters too if you haven't got them on one version yet?

Mikesahhh

Smash Rookie
I heard you can charge smashes with the C-Stick in sm4sh. do you like this? and has this ever been a problem for you?
like accidently charging a smash a little bit, instead of going for an instant smash.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you can answer this, but does ROB indeed use the NES colors in the English version?
ROB has his NES colors in all versions of Smash. You are referring to the dark gray colored arms version right? There is also Famicom, SNES, ROB 64, & Virtual Boy color schemes.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
ROB has his NES colors in all versions of Smash. You are referring to the dark gray colored arms version right? There is also Famicom, SNES, ROB 64, & Virtual Boy color schemes.
Related, but is the NES colors his first costume of the eight? I heard that the Japanese and other versions do it directly for costume order. Famicom is Costume 1 in Japan while everywhere else gets NES as Costume 1. The other one is Costume 2, of course.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the answers.

EDIT: I just remembered. From all the footage, It seems ROB's virtual boy effect( The green lights when he gets hit) has been removed. Not important, but an interesting detail. Has anyone else noticed it, or rather the lack of it?

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
How Many Stages Total?
A Rhythm Heaven Stage? If yes What is Rhythm Heaven's Symbol?

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
Can the WiiU version be set to wUmbo :O!?

Serious question: is the online layout the same as the 3DS version?

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
I understand if you can't answer, but this is my question and I'd really appreciate if you could answer. Question follows....

Are there any really large unlockable stages that would be really good for 8 player smash like Palutena's temple, temple, and great cave offensive? I know you can't talk about stages specifically but I just want to know if there is or isn't a large stage to unlock.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey @ Toronto Joe Toronto Joe I believe the embargo has lifted, So please tell me about the codecs on Lylat Cruise, and is there any Eternal Darkness content (trophies, music, etc.) in the game?

Top Bottom