• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I only THOUGHT I knew how to play Samus..

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Some of the stuff like purposely going deep underneath the stages and successfully recovering was entertaining, but didn't seem necessary to do in the middle of a match.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Woah this guy's good. How'd he make it go slow mo when he was doing the bair? I bet it makes it easier to sweet spot that way...But yeah I bet he's cheap and uses cstick and wavedashing, what a coward.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was hoping for something as good as "CAPTAIN FALCON OWNING ALL IN SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE", and I was slightly disappointed.
LMAO I remember that..sooooo great and amazing. And your sig > all.

Mars-

Smash Champion
****, he must be the best samus in the world, concidering he has that gay downthrow charged shot ****. I mean it is so effective that there is no point of even trying to DI it, or tech.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeh, the dthrow charge is great against fast fallers, but otherwise is completely worthless. He does pull out some nice combos, but they're overshadowed by some less than impressive playing.

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
the windmill of fury shall remain unrivaled
lol this is half as good as CAPTAIN FALCON OWNING ALL IN SUPER SMASH BROTHERS melee

pdk

Smash Lord
someone should make a TOTALLY AWESOME collage of dthrow -> charge shot segments timed to the happy days theme song

Top Bottom