• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I never been in a tourney but i can proudly say im the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
i got a Wii for christmas luckily i didn't have to buy one....I was a god on SSBM and i know i'ma be a god on Brawl..I was always good with ness because i mastered how to use his PK Thunder effectively....
i want to hear why you think your better than me...i only played family and CPU but i will say i am a god in Melee and i will be a god in Brawl SIG THAT....

Thoughts???

veil222

Smash Journeyman
I've never posted in a closed to be thread, but this one is just... well... I have no words for the sheer n00b-ness that the opening posts contains. You know... I might even believe you... if you hadn't chosen Ness to be the fore-runner of your blatant n00bosity. I can't even throw you a pity "lol"... but that's just my +1

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I've never posted in a closed to be thread, but this one is just... well... I have no words for the sheer n00b-ness that the opening posts contains. You know... I might even believe you... if you hadn't chosen Ness to be the fore-runner of your blatant n00bosity. I can't even throw you a pity "lol"... but that's just my +1
LOL, there is no reason to actually say something to the topic creator here. No point.

BTW, I'm not a mod back here so don't ask me to close this thread or think I'm condoning this.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
He is good. I played him at his house and he plays a mean Marth. He was little-jumping sword tosses all day. It was crazy. He even spiked me into Kraid's mouth on Brinstar Depths and I was like "You can do that?". And he was like, "Only me."

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol good stuff. I love all the posters who think this is serious. Clearly, by his usage of things that obviously are things that would be against the general consensus of this board, you can tell hes a joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom