• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some suggestions...

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Okay, so I'm planning on hosting some tournaments rather often.
I do plan on hosting it at a house location rather than a center. Don't mind me why, i'm doing it for you guys.

If I can get a big tournament happening with a good attendance from at least 15 to more I can hold housing for those that come down from CFL, or anywhere else. No charge, no nothing. It costed you gas to come and attend a tournament i'm holding so rooms free. My room is practically emptied out, i'm gonna have two tables set up with maybe 3-4 tv's. All easy to put away and **** so in my room i can house maybe 4-5 people. Food, alternate etertainment, et cetera, the comfort home feeling you can't really get at a center. Now comes the juicy part,

I'm thinking of a small door fee, no more than 7 bucks.
what i was thinking was
7~ no wii, no tv, food all-day
5~no wii, no tv, no food
3~no wii, tv, food
3~wii, no tv, food
2~wii, tv, food
0~wii, tv, no food.

My family is italian and my fridge is packed often where the door can't close properly.
>_>
And I have 2 other possible locations where i could host tournaments ranging from north miami beach to pompano. just incase locations are really a buggah.

Now, of course I want to run brawl and melee, but of course there can be other things set up and played.

I just would like to hear back from the amazingly LAZY sfl smash community.
suggestions? things you would like? things you support? et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
do bi weeklies.

switch off from melee to brawl and so forth just to please all communities.

at melee have 1 tv setup for brawl friendlies, and vice versa at brawl tournies.

the other idea is host one big tourny, no teams, but have brawl singles and melee singles.

just a thought.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
do bi weeklies.

switch off from melee to brawl and so forth just to please all communities.

at melee have 1 tv setup for brawl friendlies, and vice versa at brawl tournies.

the other idea is host one big tourny, no teams, but have brawl singles and melee singles.

just a thought.
i like this thought.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
alright, well i'm planning on getting a day around october 25th...

but if Ruuku holds it down on that day for gamebreakers, let's make it a big one.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'd rather go to a house tourny than gamebreakers!

just team up wit ruuku and switch the once a month thing to ur house instead, it shouldnt be a big deal!

Top Bottom