• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Smash!

Vijin

Smash Ace
I'm really craving some smash!
Anyone down to play this weekend? Preferably Friday or Saturday, but Sunday could work too.
TNT? WATO? Eaters of Cake?
I'm sure I'll be bringing Desert King and Dguy. Not sure about A-L or RFX though. I'll try and bring them along too if something goes down this weekend.

I'm sure we can help with the setups too.
Who's down?!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm really craving some smash!
Anyone down to play this weekend? Preferably Friday or Saturday, but Sunday could work too.
TNT? WATO? Eaters of Cake?
I'm sure I'll be bringing Desert King and Dguy. Not sure about A-L or RFX though. I'll try and bring them along too if something goes down this weekend.

I'm sure we can help with the setups too.
Who's down?!
Oh shiet i'm down! I dunno if i'm off though :(

Vijin

Smash Ace
Turns out I'm off Thursday AND MONDAY AS WELL!
Friggin' awesome. Now of course those are supposed to be study days, but ****, I need some smash.
Driving to Kissimmee or Orlando would be no problem. That's the general distance I'm looking to drive, anyway.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
we can play smash here at my house, on thursday I have 3 tv's
1 60" 1 50" and a 30" all play smash flawlessly.
i'll make a thread.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
wait........

finding a good solution to both of these posts is gonna take some thinking....
Fest at hungry's LMAO if so I'll prob leave at 5 and come back at 8:30 I have a date brah. Will yo mama be coo with pplz ovah. (I'm so G)

Edit: do i evolve at lvl 100 posts?

1+1 son, lol...peace

-hiroshi
Mathematics son

Wait so vidjin are you holding a fest this weekend or on thurs or both??

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Drive up to Gainesville, nub.

It's only....3 hours...from Melbourne

But hey, I drove down there a couple weeks ago. And I graciously let you borrow (i.e. couldn't have stopped you even if I'd wanted to) my partner for a tourny. So come up here and smash with Gainesville's finest!

We have cookies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hungry's house on sat sounds good. I don't have anything the whole day but I''m busy at night So smashing would be nice. Plus my parents don't have a problem with me abeing at his house lol considering he lives like min away from me.

Top Bottom