• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a teammate for pound 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
uuaa is really good in teams. Before he teamed with Hbox he teamed with me for a bit and we always did very good (top 10etc).

Someone should really team with him.

I wish I could but Mike G already called me lol.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
LOL.

yea danny we're still teaming.

I was about to ask Hax to team with me, but then I thought of Colbol and Chopz - they went from getting ***** to being (or were) one of the best teams in the South.

So, yeah.

Our team name, btw, is Bakazu 7-in-1 Omega Dragonoid

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
No, danny. We're still teaming.
Well next time you should ditch danny is a less prick-way.

Just like everyone says in WATO. You have a good team mate right here in WATO and you always ignore it. You didn't even get top with Hax at Genesis and you were going to ditch someone who you could at least try. And it's not like you guys did bad at Winterfest.

Anyways! You're lucky he at least will team with you. If it were me I'd ditch you right back for being such an arrogant prick.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
double post

christine- thank you for having my back. I must say shes right hbox. WE ARE a good team we have to get that thru ya head boi..lemmeget a better controller and we got this...seriously..
SERIOUSLY lol

zoro- love you too zoro.

frames- giiiaaadddd

melee- your a good game.

uuaa- ur nastee. u should team with hbox :)

- uuaa

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol Hbox..... you asked me what kind of grimy stupid gay **** you do at winterfest and you honestly couldn't think of an example yourself........

here's pretty good example lol

what a gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well next time you should ditch danny is a less prick-way.

Just like everyone says in WATO. You have a good team mate right here in WATO and you always ignore it. You didn't even get top with Hax at Genesis and you were going to ditch someone who you could at least try. And it's not like you guys did bad at Winterfest.

Anyways! You're lucky he at least will team with you. If it were me I'd ditch you right back for being such an arrogant prick.
Yea Danny listen to Christine

why do you want to team with an arrogant prick like me anyways

besides i feel like no one likes me

the only reasons I'm still teaming with you is because I still think we can do good (aside from you constantly having a negative attitude at winterfest, which is bad for teams) and I don't want to seem like a prick. However, like it has happened 100% of the time before, I end up seeming like a jerk over something AS TRIVIAL AS MELEE TEAMS.

Why does everyone take this **** so seriously? It's just teams! Who gives a **** who is teaming?

It's the same with me and Kyon - if I were to not team with him in brawl, WATO and other people would immedietly get on my ***.

TL;DR I truly don't give a **** who I team with because teams has NOTHING to do with friendship. But I guess since the only reason Danny is going to Pound is to team with me, I would feel crappy if I didn't team.

**** this ****.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Yea Danny listen to Christine

why do you want to team with an arrogant prick like me anyways

besides i feel like no one likes me

the only reasons I'm still teaming with you is because I still think we can do good (aside from you constantly having a negative attitude at winterfest, which is bad for teams) and I don't want to seem like a prick. However, like it has happened 100% of the time before, I end up seeming like a jerk over something AS TRIVIAL AS MELEE TEAMS.

Why does everyone take this **** so seriously? It's just teams! Who gives a **** who is teaming?

It's the same with me and Kyon - if I were to not team with him in brawl, WATO and other people would immedietly get on my ***.

TL;DR I truly don't give a **** who I team with because teams has NOTHING to do with friendship. But I guess since the only reason Danny is going to Pound is to team with me, I would feel crappy if I didn't team.

**** this ****.
Its not the fact that it was "just teams" its the fact that uuaa was your last resort when WATO should always be first. We're a friggin family. Remember it's "just teams" so why do you get desperate for a good teammate in the first place?

In any case.

End of story really. its all done with.

You guys are teaming...blah all done

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
current people with G status include

uuaa
D-torr
Loto

*** i feel terrible

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Hbox: Teams matters because money is still on the line. That's really the first logic that should be used. If that isn't an issue, then yes, teams is just for fun

Purple

Hi guys!
Florida is like guilt trip city, you guys lookin like pbnj out there (joke intended)

I'll probably get bashed for this, but if Hbox and uuaa don't have good symmetry, there's no need for them to team just because they're both FL players going to pound. If Hbox wants to team with someone else, so be it. Hbox and M2k teamed at TO5 and things were straight then, why would it matter now? That guy is bringing money back to your state and spending it on a variety of tasty foods (lol). He's still repping florida regardless of who he teams with, uuaa too of course..

It doesn't matter now, but you guys shouldn't be bashing one of your best players in my opinion in public for other states to see, OR because he felt that teaming with uuaa was a bad choice. This guy makes 1000's of money through teams alone nowadays, let me lay with new people and get more teams experience with other players.

Even though yeah, this stuff doesn't matter ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom