• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I nearly died two years ago; here's a reflection on my life.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This is what tipped me off. It just didn't seem right; it didn't quite feel like the way someone would talk about it if they had experienced these events.

Still, it was fun, and I read the rest of the story anyway and enjoyed it. :awesome:
Haha, well, I actually had to be pretty vague so that I didn't break any rules. I would have also been specific about being a "delivery boy" for the gang, but I just wanted to be careful.

I still wanna send you moeny, that story was to touchinq!
Haha, thanks! I'll take any donations. :p

By the way guys, how was the actual story? I'm thinking about getting into writing fiction.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
You are a mean mean mean troll. This is pretty much true for my uncle.
The only difference is grandpa did not go to jail, he only abused grandma, uncle quit school, he had to wear a wire for the cops, grandma divorced grandpa and uncle went to live with grandma when he was 16 after turning in some guys in the gang.

He is also very smart and good with math. Currently he makes a ton of money legally.
As to why my grandpa is the way he is...... Lets just say I really hate my great grandpa and if I could go back in time I would save a couple of lives by ending his.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The trolling meme is quite old.... but my favorite.
Trolling isn't a meme, kid. It's a real horrorshow way to converse on the internet.

And @ your story: Lol, I don't believe it for a second. Go peddle your **** somewhere else; you have WAY too many stories like that for anyone to really believe you.

Edit: Gah, too much Clockwork Orange...

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Trolling isn't a meme, kid. It's a real horrorshow way to converse on the internet.

And @ your story: Lol, I don't believe it for a second. Go peddle your **** somewhere else; you have WAY too many stories like that for anyone to really believe you.

Edit: Gah, too much Clockwork Orange...
The story is true whether you believe it or not.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
This was great. You had me fooled good sir.

Top Bottom