• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Not to be a **** but, so what? When a character's relatively close to the edge, didn't they always grab it regardless of direction? The only times I have ever had a character not-grab the edge not-facing it was if I was too far...

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Not to be a **** but, so what? When a character's relatively close to the edge, didn't they always grab it regardless of direction? The only times I have ever had a character not-grab the edge not-facing it was if I was too far...

No. Some characters could grab the ledge backwards, like gannon and samus after using their triple jump, and even then you had only a short amount of time after the animation completed to grab the ledge while facing away.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Good find, but sadly, you're not the first. Check my signature under "Advanced Techniques" and in that thread there was maybe about 3 pages of debated. We called it Edge-Snap, i think.

Also we didn't know what Wall Clinging was but we KNEW we saw it. We brushed it off and just a wall kick then side+B. but yeah we saw it. thanks for contributing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom