• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love Kirby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpstarPal

Smash Rookie
I LOVE KIRBY AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!! :psycho: Reply if you agree! Join the club!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yes, just about everyone who posted here loves the Kirby boards, which is why we made this thread, but it died because our fearless leader hasn't updated. )=

Atria

Smash Journeyman
I LOVE KIRBY AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!! :psycho: Reply if you agree! Join the club!
Yeah Kirby is great and everything, but probably going to that thread and mentioning that there would make this comment more viable. Good to see that you're enthusiastic about Kirby though because I think that he's awesome too! :)

Although you probably mentioned this because of what day it is today. I'm pretty sure everyone else around here knows why and what day it is today as well so I don't need to mention the reason why he may have wanted to say this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom