• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Lost My Teammate to Halo 3. (The -box thread)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'd like to try this sometime spring semester, Juan!

We ***** on that teams friendlies TV that one gigs.

I'll try placing top 3 in the mean time...

Hope things will be alright.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what's wrong with brawl? i wuv brawl!
Meh I dunno, I'm stuck to melee. One thing is, it doesn't have doc, and its kinda slow. And when I try to get up on the stage from a ledge, it takes too long. Also, I hate it when I edgehog, because I didn't really mean to, and then my friends whine about it to NO END. Things like that.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT HUNGRYBOX IS BEING REALLY DUMB RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
he is saying he lost his teammate to halo 3 but i am right here willing to play melee. I played melee straight for like 4 weeks before event 52 to train up so i could ****, and the last day before i went i played halo bcuz I JUST GOT MY XBOX. then we came back from a big tournament after training for like a month and i decided to play halo cuz i just bought the dam thing and it is new and exciting. He called me twice to play smash but i was already playing halo with some of my other friends (including vericz) so i said no cuz i was playng halo.

SOLELY FROM THIS HE THINKS I LEFT HIM FOR HALO. he only asked me 2 times to play, i said no, and now i left him?

same thing happened with WoW. i played it a lot and he was mad at me cuz i abandoned melee. come on now.

i understand he is pro now and i suck, and he wants to start getting 1st in teams and i am just holding him the *** down.

when we lose he knows its my fault and on the inside wishes he had someone better cuz "he knows he should have won."

he's just using halo as a way to get another teammate by saying i left him for the game.

its ok though, uuaa already enlightened me on the situation, and i know you dont want to team with me anymore. You can team with whoever you want from now on.

i had so much fun with ninjabox, making a name for ourselves and stuff. Everyone knew who ninjabox was and how **** we were. but i understand your pro now and you hate to lose. Im used up, and the chance to lose with me as your teammate is too high i guess. just from this thread i see you'll have no problem finding another teammate, hopefully a top ten player, which will gaurantee your top placings. good luck buddy.

anybody need a sheik teammate? im pretty scrubby and a lot of people are better than me, but i will try my hardest ^_^! you dont have to be pro either.

im gonna go play melee at the lounge now (which i love and its a ridikolous game, and then play some more halo. my gt is : h1roshi. add me nubs.

-hiro

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
does this mean we're not friends anymore? :(
it means you just lost your extra baggage so now you can pick up some nice new pristine compact upper class luggage and start owning.

also, honestly, i wanna say my bad for all our lost games ever. especially event 52.

every game we ever lost was my fault, your too good for me and i just cant keep up.
im sorry for all your losses, all your non top 3 finishes, our failure at event 52.
im sorry i held you down for all these months, im sorry for not getting as good as you would have pleased.

and dont even try to say it wasnt my fault, cuz you know if i was as good as you we would have won so much more games. we would have gotten 1st at every Fl tourney and placed super high at event 52.

Sorry for failing you buddy, and depriving you of so much money that would have been yours. sorry for wasting all your efforts in trying to save me and cover me while playing a teams game only for us to lose anyways.

but, now you can team with top ten players every tournament and pretty much gaurantee your top 2 finish. probably 1st, since jiggs is just too good.

-hiro

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would team with you Brian, but I'm not even that good yet. D: (Unless you can help me out, I'm willing to practice like a **** load bro)

(its me Carlos lol)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok cool bro, I'll try to go. Hope to see you there whenever I go. :3

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
thank you for respecting my opinion, brian. i really appreciate it...

but your recuiting thread which got closed in record speed kinda makes it seem like you are being sarcastic...

but iono.

on another note, the hatred flying in the "melee enthusiasts" thread is horrible...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** brian your sig. D: Hawt xD Never thought of Shiek in that way. xD

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
So....

about that Action Box? >_> then theres

B@stard box
Hungry for Action!
Action Box!
Box full of B@stards
and ect..ect..ect...
and yea, I knwo you'll say no >.> but...just incase :D

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
AND...HOLD IT!!!

anybody need a sheik teammate? im pretty scrubby and a lot of people are better than me, but i will try my hardest ^_^! you dont have to be pro either.
Word? :D.

uuuahhhh...Action Ninja!...

alright enough dumb post that dosen't make sense to anyone

peace.

FIY:

WAIT UP MAN! I WANNA PLAY HALO 3 TOO. :o...give me till like...xmas to get an xbox 360.
meh, might as well star a whole WATO devision in HALO while we at it?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Much more money in h3. Not to mention that MLG always turns Halo(even H3) into a good competitive game. Not to mention that Halo isn't going to die any time soon. Brawl is going to die in the MLG scene. I'm pretty **** sure.

Top Bottom