• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***** I look like Goku

RockCrock

Smash Champion
This reminds me of that one scene from Family Guy:

Chinese Guy: Hello. How come I rich and you not? How come you not sell real estate like I do? How come I sleep with your wife while you at work? And then I pee in your toilet and don't flush. And sometimes I open the back part and I pee in there, so that when you flush, pee come out. You know why? Cause I'm smart. I'm smart, you stupid. Call Now!

He's gotta be so rich :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
soulja boy can record the sound of his **** and then flush a ****ing toilet and make a million dollars

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
This... Right here... Is my... SWAG.

He's raw. Now, why don't we like this guy for making a fun song about Dragon Ball Z. It's fuhhin hilarious.

And I lmao'd ^.

#HBC | Gorf

He's just messin around with some of his music. Pretty Boy Swag was a funny a** song. Plus why can't a rapper just mess around? Do they all need to talk about killing people or f***ing b****es?

Pi

Smash Hero
He's just messin around with some of his music. Pretty Boy Swag was a funny a** song. Plus why can't a rapper just mess around? Do they all need to talk about killing people or f***ing b****es?
But what if he takes himself seriously

And what if he's convinced he actually has talent

Then what

Worst than that, what if he's got OTHER people convinced of those things

#HBC | Gorf

Then, he makes a song called Everything Black, which is dope as hell. When he tries, he makes real rap. When he's foolin around in the studio, he makes Goku. What tough rapper is gonna make a song about Super Sayian Swag and Death Note Swag? He's a kid.

Xelyst

-_-
holy **** he really does look like goku <_<

ppl who like him go kill yourself lulz

Saltix

Smash Lord
Then, he makes a song called Everything Black, which is dope as hell. When he tries, he makes real rap. When he's foolin around in the studio, he makes Goku. What tough rapper is gonna make a song about Super Sayian Swag and Death Note Swag? He's a kid.
Exactly
why must people hate? :(

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
The bangs look similar to that of Goku, but Goku's hair is wide, whereas Gohan's is thin and tall.
It's Goku's hair, with two hairs on both ends of the rest of his hair added. (Probably Gohan's hair added) Gohan never has bangs similar to Goku, ever.

#HBC | Gorf

Gohan's hair always went straight up.

Goku's hair was like a porcupine.

I'll agree, that the bangs are goku's. But the actual hair looks like Gohan's.

I'm tired about arguing who's hair that is lmfao.

Top Bottom