• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I like watching lightning

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
When I watch lightning, It's really fascinating, but what I hope to do is to see a tornado. I, mean I watch plenty of shows about tornadoes, and I really want to travel to see one so I can watch it's fury.

D13

Smash Ace
I saw a really cool lighting storm when I went to Montana on vacation a few years ago. It was amazing, I don't get to see lightning too often.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i like it in my rawberrys

its like adding strawberries to an electric storm
I'm a fan of Shockolate, myself.

Does no one else in this thread know of Powerthirst or is actual lightning just that much more interesting?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, I live in Louisiana so rain (and thus lightning) is very common. Its enjoyable but you get used to it.
Exactly.

Today, it rained... while 98 degrees... and the sun was shining. So, the rain was just hot and annoying.

I enjoy storms though. A lot. Two coolish lightning stories. I was at home on the computer, when I heard what sounded like a motorcycle revving, looked out the window, and saw a transformer smoking. Lighting hit the pole or something.

Then in Elementary school, I was in before school care, while playing outside. It was getting bad then lightning hit, everything around me when bright purple, and the thunder was deafening. I don't remember where it hit, but it felt like the flash of purple lasted forever.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I thik lightings are pretyt cool to watch, but not really as a hobby, more like, for example today, while i was on my way home, i kept watching them in the car.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I love watching lightening, I love the sound of thunder. I live in FL, whenever theres a hurricane I love watching as long as I can.

Interesting storm story,

When I was younger me and my bro decided to ride out into a hurricane on our bikes (morons) Needless to say we ended up getting trashed, I was actually thrown into a flooded ditch by the wind and pummeled by sticks and stuff comin off the trees till I was all cut up on my face, but we still thought it was the coolest thing ever to be out there lol.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
thunder i think is probably the most spectacular force of nature, i used to live in kansas and i could see the bolt from Miles away. and just recently i went to sleep better when a thunder storm went through

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Usually it's accompanied with hail and torrential downpours of rain. There's also usually wind...

But yeah, the lightning is pretty. It's been getting prettier lately, actually. The weather's so crazy.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
It's intense, but it hasn't come around since a few months :(

Nothing but sun around here.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Well, I live in Louisiana so rain (and thus lightning) is very common. Its enjoyable but you get used to it.
Rain doesn't always make for lightning, the weather conditions have to be perfect. Having lived in western Washington state for seven years, I can say I saw one or two lightning storms that entire time, whereas rain was seen nearly every day. Living now in eastern Washington, I've already seen about five lightning storms just this past month. The weather conditions are more ideal for lightning here, which I have to say, I enjoy. It's the only thing eastern Washington has over western Washington.

Top Bottom