• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I LAG's Thread of Wifi

I LAG

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clZVWbb705g&feature=youtu.be&t=16s

Have no friends? ☑
Want people to play online with? ☑
Here is the right place for you my sexy wombats!

Steps for the mentally challenged
Step 1:

Post your friend code
Step 2:
Add other peoples friend codes
Step 3:
Now you are friends.

List of Awesome People and Their Friendcodes

List of Totally Not Awesome People and Their Crappy Friendcodes

• toki - 3582-9503-2397
  • tibs7 - 3523-2251-9032

Last edited:

ayek0

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

My FC is:

1908 - 0067 - 3250

I've added everyone here :)

Thrillho145

Smash Rookie
Will add everyone in here.

Mine is
Thrillho
5215-0730-5299

Add me!

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
People are always playing friendlies on skype, Honestly its prob the best place to find friendlies atm in aus.
It'd be nice if you guys advertised yourself a bit more as a Smash 4 hub though.

atm it kind of looks like a place for Project M players to play Project M and Smash 4

DD_

Smash Journeyman
atm it kind of looks like a place for Project M players to play Project M and Smash 4
I Blame Star for this :)

But srsly the net playgroup this week has been 99% smash 4 and 1% Tranq but we don't care about him so yeah come play smash 4 with us :D

I LAG

Smash Lord
Tbh, this thread isn't really working. I've only played against a few of the people in here. I've found this site http://qldsmash.com/ to be really good for finding people to play against. I wouldn't mind joining this netplay skype group if you guys don't mind inviting me my skype is harrison_mitchell. Maybe I should ask shaya or aero to lock the thread.

Top Bottom