• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.L.M.B.B.S 1//Ft. Wayne, IN--July 11th\\SMYM PRACTICE!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Im gonna be one of those noob space animals that he always talks about.

Zicore

Smash Champion
In case there's time, (we're supposed to be out of the venue by 10pm...) any suggestions for side tourneys? Personally, I'd like to be holding my own Goldeneye $MM booth off by the TO desk, just in case anybody wants to lose some money.
IF...IF I show up to this, I will gladly take your money. Cosmo, post up that rulesheet we made =P

Tink, I will attempt to come to this. I have no job, so its meh right now.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I think it went something like this

Best 3/5

First game is Pistols on Random

Health at -4

Oddjob banned

Winner of game one bans one stage and one weapons set for the next match. Loser then picks stage, then weapons.

Caves and Library are banned (Library is because its just too ****ing big for a 1 vs 1. Caves just sucks)
Slappers and Throwing Knives banned

First to 5 points
---------------------------------------------------

Its something like that

Tink

Smash Hero
im not going to be in ft wayne anymore for this =(....but i still plan on getting out here to run it. ill let you know whats up, but i just got kicked outta my house, so i have to move back to the dangerous side of IN =((.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
To Zicore: -4 health seems a little overboard for a 5 point match. I'd be fine with either a bump up to -2 or first to 10. Also, Doesn't -4 health make the game more campy? Overall I'm fine with it. I like the stage and weapons rules. I'd like to add that Jaws should also be banned though.

P.S. I call Xenia. No johns. You were probably going to go siberian special forces anyway, but just so you know, Onnatop is mine.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF and Jekyll and about 3 others are looking for Friday night housing. Who's got us?

Kels88

Smash Lord
im not going to be in ft wayne anymore for this =(....but i still plan on getting out here to run it. ill let you know whats up, but i just got kicked outta my house, so i have to move back to the dangerous side of IN =((.
That sux:(:(:(
Why'd you get kicked out?

Tink

Smash Hero
shenanigans.....but all that means is ill get to come to damiens things and beat up on ya before these tournaments =)....you still have neverrrrr beaten me in tourny :p.

Zicore

Smash Champion
To Zicore: -4 health seems a little overboard for a 5 point match. I'd be fine with either a bump up to -2 or first to 10. Also, Doesn't -4 health make the game more campy? Overall I'm fine with it. I like the stage and weapons rules. I'd like to add that Jaws should also be banned though.

P.S. I call Xenia. No johns. You were probably going to go siberian special forces anyway, but just so you know, Onnatop is mine.
the -4 health is set because you have realistic health. 5 points is because half of the weapon sets have explosions that you can very easily kill yourself with. I may play to 10 points, but any more health just makes games go longer.

and I take Boris. Boris is amazing.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'll do 10 points on -4 no problem. Lets talk about the amount of money you'll owe me after this (= $5 good?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I can do this at SMYM 10, I live in WI now, I can't make it out here for a smashfest/mini tourney. No job prevents that. But I will gladly take your money at SMYM 10. All I can say is I hope you like getting Klobb KO'ed. I **** face with that gun.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
)= There's a chance...

anyway, back on topic. This tourney will have cookies. Tell all your friends.

Kels88

Smash Lord
shenanigans.....but all that means is ill get to come to damiens things and beat up on ya before these tournaments =)....you still have neverrrrr beaten me in tourny :p.
LOL It's cool. I no longer need to. I'll just get My Ace apprentice Zues on you again.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...seeing as that young doc whoooped, i repeat whooped zues at the tourny he beat me at lollll...no johns....but i act might take that, doc MM thing =)....we will see how greedy i feel on money =).

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
roflll...seeing as that young doc whoooped, i repeat whooped zues at the tourny he beat me at lollll...no johns....but i act might take that, doc MM thing =)....we will see how greedy i feel on money =).
bring that doc muthafukka. name your price good sir, side bet on myself:laugh: You ain't seen the shiz worthy falco I'm working with atm yayhuzz.

Tink

Smash Hero
5-10 is good for me zues....up to you =)....and ill take any 5$ side bets people wanna make on it...but you gotta choose a char...you cant switch in between when one of your chars gets owned by doc =)....we can do 2 if you want.

Top Bottom