• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Know You Have One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Magic Trick fo sho.

and him blowing up the hospital.

Too Good.

He did a Snake and planted some C4. o;

Zoro

Smash Champion
when the joker has the knife to that one dude and says
Why so serious?

Sent chills down my spine

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
magic trick was the best part...but all of it was good

if only he would've said "now" when he set off the explosives...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
*Flips Coin*
TwoFace:"your lucky"
*flips coin*
TwoFace:"he's not so lucky"
"who?"
TwoFace":your driver"
*Bang**crash**explosion*

but yeah the magic trick was one of the best scenes

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
how did ****in two face survive the crash and with no injuries

hes a ******
obviously he teched off of the walls inside the car while it was flipping, then air dodged the explosion

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I fell asleep during the beginning with all the talking, but the rest of the movie was pretty awesome. Just all the action scenes in general and interesting crap the Joker did was great. I didn't like how two face was portrayed. That crap looked so unrealistic and out-of-place in comparison to the overall realistic feel the movie had.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
My favorite scene was where Batman was interrogating the Joker. It showed exactly what the Joker's character was all about and how little you can bargain with a person of that nature. It was truly a strong piece of acting.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Everything.

Mostly the magic trick though.

And Morgan Freeman was badass, just like he is in every movie ever.

I'm probably going to go see it a 3rd time if I get a chance at the closest IMAX.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Oh boy...

When Joker was interrogating the fake batman. "what's your name? Brian? and are you the real batman? NO? NOOO?!?!?" and he yells "LOOK. AT. ME." I just about died of fear.

Joker/Face hospital scene was priceless. "heads, you live. tails, you die" and Joker "now we're talking..."

I cried a few times, actually, which is really rare for me. Once when Gordon smashed the Batman light at the end. and all three times I saw it, I cried when Joker said to batman "I have a feeling we'll be doing this forever" or something similar, just cause, Ledger died, and it's like "**** man..."

seriously the whole movie is incredible. I like basically everything in it. those are the ones that came to mind when I thought 'favorite'

S0FT

Smash Ace
The knife to the thug's mouth was crazy.

When the joker saw rachel for the first time that was pretty funny.

The cell phone in the stomach was crazy as well.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I cried when Joker said to batman "I have a feeling we'll be doing this forever" or something similar, just cause, Ledger died, and it's like "**** man...'
i didnt really ever think about Heath Ledger during the movie... it is **** hard to recognize him while he is the Joker.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Probably have to say the most epic scenes was the 8-wheeler truck being flipped, The Joker in a nurse outfit, and my personal favorite. The Interrogation scene...

Finch

Smash Lord
I lost my **** every time Heath Ledger spoke. I honestly think his performance is in the same tier as Daniel Day-Lewis's Daniel Plainview.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I still havn't seen it yet......
If you haven't seen it yet, then what are you doing online. Go see the friggin' movie because it's well worth the box-office price. You can't say that for alot of movies, and this one is definitely worth seeing it more than once. I should know, I've seen it three times. This is seriously one of my favorite movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom