• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Just Flew Around Hyrule With Fox! This Is Not A Joke Post!<

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I just flew with Fox around the entire Hyrule temple stage several times.
Here's how to do it:

1. You need a green shell
2. Jump into the air from any place you like
3. Throw the shell downward with A
4. INSTANTLY after that perform the Foxcopter (this will also grab the shell to reuse the tactic again infinitly)

You will gain a small boost from that and the shell. Falco can also do this with Dair (Fox's dair floats with no altitude gain) so guess what? FOX AND FALCO CAN LITTERALLY FLY FOREVER. It's one of Brawl's powered flights!:laugh:;)

Haha. This may be my first own discovery. If it hasn't been found before I would like to name it... perhaps "The Infinite Fox Copter" Yeah, that really rolls off the tounge. (Edit: allready found with Peach:urg:)

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Nice discovery, even though it's been done before. Good that you're experimenting, at any rate.

Just don't be so eager with the posting, and you'll do fine.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Fox IS jumping when you use his Fair, that's how he gains so much extra distance.

Veggi, throwable items: doesn't work. If you want to fly you actually need to turn items on (I know, crazy, right?! Who plays with items?!).

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Fox IS jumping when you use his Fair, that's how he gains so much extra distance.

Veggi, throwable items: doesn't work. If you want to fly you actually need to turn items on (I know, crazy, right?! Who plays with items?!).
What he means is that Fox is not using his second jump... at least, he doesn't have to. If you jump, and then throw the shell down as you are falling, Fox will bounce off of the shell automatically.

This tech simply converts that so you can aerial to pick the shell up, and repeat the process.
F-air's upwards boost that gives you great mobility in the air, with catching the shell again, makes it possible to fly around hyrule and such.

And therefore, this is only possible, in this form, with the Shell..

Top Bottom