• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just finished watching the first Pokémon movie...

M.K

Level 55
^^Don't double post ^^

Yeah, the current movies are just plain bad. The older ones were the best.
No they aren't!

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew/Dialga vs. Palkia were very good movies!
The old ones obviously are dearest to my heart, but the new ones are equally as good.
I LOVE the Deoxys one. LOVE it.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
No they aren't. I knew that nothing bad would happen nothing bad will ever happen in this happy go lucky world. At least in the First Movie It was not all happy go lucky. Poor Pikachu getting beat up:(. So much for that happening ever again.

Darkslash

Smash Master
WOOOOO DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OF WHOLE CITIES TURNING INTO PINK LITTLE PARTICLES DUE TO PALKIA AND DIALGA MISUSING THEIR SPACE AND TIME POWARS!!!

But seriously havn't you see the preview for the 12th (was it) movie? Giratina, Palkia and Dialga burn a whole **** city. Thats ****ing awesome.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I liked the First Movie, but my favourite part was the bit before the actual film (not Pikachu's Vacation, although I had the comic to that XD) when it was showing Mewtwo, and he lifts up all them Tauros. That was great.
I've still got the original copy on video, with my Mewtwo card (my only trading card), and toy advert for th pkachu rc car and light up toys :laugh:.
I never watched the 2nd, the 3rd was OK due to Charizard, and I've seen the intro to one of the newer ones, but turned the channel over. It had something to do with this water sphere or something.

There's gonna be a Pokemon movie marathon this weekend on Boomerang in the UK, so I might watch the 1st and 2nd.

Darkslash

Smash Master
@Darkslash

I bet at the end it will feature Ash fixing everything or doing something equally cheesy

Would you want your world to be dystrotyed by 3 Dragons that control time,space and death?? Hell if Arceus is finnaly revealed to the public in the next movie to make the 3 dragons to STFU i'll be happy.

Top Bottom