• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I judge people based on their avatars

DC

Smash Cadet
If you don't have a good one I just can't bring myself to like you. I'm... so sorry.

Also if you have a good one that's how I picture you forreals. Like Crashic... I always see him as this dude now.

But his Anemone avatars were good too.

So... choose a good avatar because that is how I shall view you!

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey man I can't seem to get into the Moderator backrooms, can you check that out for me.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh DC, you are one hilarious man. How I love you.
I'll bring the Anemone avatars back, just as soon as I find a way to actually work this ugly as colour :/

DC

Smash Cadet
I would KILL for a blue name. I'm gonna host some tournaments just so I can have a blue name to match my Noel avatars. :9

DC

Smash Cadet
No hard feelings! I'm just not interested in Melee. <3

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
haha, wut?
I thought it was one of the clearest pictures to shrink down to avatar size!
Can't see 2 mobile suits swordin' it out?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I tend to write my post based on the mood of my avatar, or at least I read mine and others post based on the avatar they have. Its why my avatar is always women, because I wish I was one, and the internet let's me do that :3 I even go by Pearl on other forums.

izzy24

Smash Ace
I tend to write my post based on the mood of my avatar, or at least I read mine and others post based on the avatar they have. Its why my avatar is always women, because I wish I was one, and the internet let's me do that :3 I even go by Pearl on other forums.
I think that DC feels the same but instead wishes to be Noel (or some other loli character) :laugh:

DC

Smash Cadet
I tend to write my post based on the mood of my avatar, or at least I read mine and others post based on the avatar they have.
This, pretty much.

It doesn't work if I know and interact with the person on a regular or semi-regular basis; such that people like Seibrik or GDX that I've met and know in real life, I see them as themselves, while someone that I only really interact with on Smashboards (Daysoo, Zero Gamer) I see as their avatar.

Weird phenomenon imo but I know it's not just me. I just take it a step further and judge people based about the avatars they choose for themselves.

DC

Smash Cadet
I usually think about how much better Fatchu's avatar is.

:3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey man I can't seem to get into the Moderator backrooms, can you check that out for me.
Sure I'll get right on it

I would KILL for a blue name. I'm gonna host some tournaments just so I can have a blue name to match my Noel avatars. :9
Just host an online Brawl tournament and never finish it. Blue name, guaranteed.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Every time I see yours I think, someone should make a Mario 1 SF cross over puzzle game like that. Akuma would be the boss of course.

M@v

Subarashii!
There's no problem in putting anime girls as your avatar. I had Kagome as mine for a while. A lot of animes with female protagonists are really good. >_>

But right now, I'm in the mood for my favorite anime, and my favorite character in that anime, who doesn't take **** from anyone.....and kills you for it.

Awesome points if you can figure what scene my avatar is from(be specific).

Rayku

Smash Lord
.hack and Lance are too good.

@M@V: Pretty sure it's when he's fighting Zarbon on Namek for the...second time.

Top Bottom