• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I ****ing Hate Your Falco! A Luigi vs Falco "Combo Video"

scuba schteve

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I keep getting a lot of the Vegas players asking me to post this video on Smash Boards.
Basically, all this video is, is Zeta and I playing about an hour and a half of matches. But I cut out all the uncool stuff I didn't do and left in only the cool/funny stuff I did.
This video is kinda popular in the 702 area code and makes Zeta look kind of like a scrub.
I mainly made it for just entertainment purposes, something people can watch and just enjoy, and also as a first attempt at making a combo video/highlight reel.

Hope you guys like it. =]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArvT5Ww2JJY
EDIT: Sorry bout that, had to fix the link to the video. Thanks, Sol.

scuba schteve

Smash Rookie
For everyone asking, the music in the video is called Ike Ike by Hinoi Team. It was used as the ending of the anime Ichigo 100%. There was also a shorter, english version that was made for Para Para Paradise.

Leo FTW

Smash Rookie
hahaha, those miss fires were TOO good.

you seem like a really good luigi, i wish i could play you sometime =(.

Top Bottom