• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'm getting eerie vibes, premonitions if you will, that someone in the smash community is going to commit suicide. And before they do, they make this long thread about all s*** talk they receive. I'm thinking some people's minds are still vulnerable and there's compensation and ego investments. I hope I'm wrong about all of this. Please be nice to one another and take pictures or whatever.

Also, I declare a $1 mm in ping pong against the hungrybox at UCF after the tourny.
Win= Lead by 2 out of 21. Switch serves every 5 points.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm getting eerie vibes, premonitions if you will, that someone in the smash community is going to commit suicide. I hope I'm wrong. Please be nice to one another and take pictures or whatever.
this is kind of a weird thing to make a thread about chief

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, but nobody wants anyone to off them self. It would be traumatic to both the community and for their family. I also hope you are wrong Guy, as there aren't enough of us. We need to stick together, not try and antagonize others.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
this is dumb, weird and emo
EDIT: After reading zoro's post, actually this isnt dumb, sry, people shouldnt talk down to others.

EDIT: I think people should really stop talking thrash to cash and others, thats kinda messed up. You'll be beast in Brawl cash dont worry!!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
An acquaintance of mine commited suicide just a few days ago
There were no signs or anything just a normal guy
I didnt know him that well but It still hurt seeing that empty chair at school everyday

Im going to start off by apologizing to anyone here that ive hurt in the past
Specifically cash bifocals and miguel I didnt intentionally mean to hurt any of your feelings.
Im not saying you guys are the most likely its just something i have in my mind.

After he commited suicide I thought of all the ways i could have prevented it
Maybe just one word or maybe if i got to know him better..well its too late for him now
but harriet may seem wierd to many but hes just looking out for someone. If anyone gets it its me.

I also hope your wrong harriet i would hate for anyone to go through that.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I think people should really stop talking trash to cash and others, thats kinda messed up. You'll be beast in Brawl cash dont worry!!!!
thanks a bunch man,at least some1's thinking about me =O

I may spam alot,which gets annoying offten.I may say some really stupid **** sometime that makes no sense.I may be impulsive and randomly say stuff that shouldnt be said.theres alot of stuff i do.and im aware.xif,and many other smashers dislike me because of what i just listed above and such.

I've been getting alot more ****+trash talk from the smash community then normally.and i don't enjoy it at all.I've been working on changing as hard as possible.

edit:now that i think about it,nobody would give a **** if i committed probably

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lets take myspace pics together and play smash bros.

don't be mean.

I had a talk today with a friend of mine. Going through really hard times.

I think she's seriously thinking about suicide though. It's not a cool thing. sympathy and empathy is always good.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins

I may spam alot,which gets annoying offten.I may say some really stupid **** sometime that makes no sense.I may be impulsive and randomly say stuff that shouldnt be said.theres alot of stuff i do.and im aware.xif,and many other smashers dislike me because of what i just listed above and such.

I've been getting alot more ****+trash talk from the smash community then normally.and i don't enjoy it at all.I've been working on changing as hard as possible.
I'd say the main things are your lying, unnecessary trash talk, and lack of social etiquette. You don't realize when you are crossing the line and that causes people to not feel bad thrashin you. I mean I'm sure most of it will come with maturity, but people don't want to wait for that.

You've gotten me pissed a couple times and that's pretty rare in the smash community. I know I've ripped on you a couple (ok many :p) times but you got to clean up your act if you want people to treat you right.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'd say the main things are your lying, unnecessary trash talk, and lack of social etiquette. You don't realize when you are crossing the line and that causes people to not feel bad thrashin you. I mean I'm sure most of it will come with maturity, but people don't want to wait for that.

You've gotten me pissed a couple times and that's pretty rare in the smash community. I know I've ripped on you a couple (ok many :p) times but you got to clean up your act if you want people to treat you right.
Thanks Ric :).

Like I said,I'm working on changing all of that.I'm sure things will be different this week.

Renth

Smash Hero
Thanks Ric :).

Like I said,I'm working on changing all of that.I'm sure things will be different this week.
to further go down the line of honesty you're probably the most hated person in the entire smash community. The lies is what sets people off more than anything for example telling me there's a smashfest at rohins at noon and then at the same time rohins tell me he won't be home all day. Or whenever you first got to FL and you told people you use to play with Azen so people would "think" you were good all the while they laugh as they 4 stock you.

I hear your name come up daily by many members of the community and i promise it's never positive you are the butt of many many jokes and to be honest you really bring it upon yourself. I'm glad your trying to fix these things and become a better person but you know once you lost someones respect it's really hard to gain it back depending on what kind of impression you've left on everyone, in your case it'll be very very hard to do.

I'm not saying all of this to make you feel bad i'm just telling you how it is. It's amazing though.. people i thought it would not be able to piss off you still somehow manage to do it the nicest, chillest, most relaxed people are irritated by a lot of the things you say and do.

Good luck chief regaining the respect of everyone is gonna be a lot of hard work.

Prac352

Smash Lord

LAIJIN

get the **** out with your nonsense

your annoying the **** out of me,the whole milktea bull**** was bad enough.

thank you

sorry about that =/
One step forward, two steps back . . .

just1111

Smash Journeyman
man **** you guys....
anyone willing to kill themselves over people talking **** over the internetz... is pathetic and the world is a better place without them. Hell, anyone willing to kill themselves in general is pathetic and the world is better off without them. Grow up and learn to not be depressed for ******* reasons.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
man **** you guys....
anyone willing to kill themselves over people talking **** over the internetz... is pathetic and the world is a better place without them. Hell, anyone willing to kill themselves in general is pathetic and the world is better off without them. Grow up and learn to not be depressed for ******* reasons.
I figured a darwinist-like post would come up. I've thought about this point of view, too. It's a sad thing nonetheless. Suicide destroys plenty of potential and also makes decades of your parents sacrifice in vain. It's even worse when it's prompted by something like bullying. Supporting evidence for video games as the source of suicide is the last bit crap i want to hear.

Mods...if you close this, suicide...everywhere.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
i was reading that thread were chaddd got banned for a week... mods make me laugh. here let me quote how awesomely lame they are "srzly guyz if you dont quitz being immaturz im gonna contact your ISP and get your intrawebz cut off... srzly... im a super srs mod i can do thoz theengs.. P.s. im a ***"

just1111

Smash Journeyman
suicide is just never the answer harriet... i have no pity for people cowardly enough to take their own lives. Hell, even bums dont kill themselves. So in that regard if you kill yourself you are more pathetic than a bum. Can you live with that?! apparently not.

Zoro

Smash Champion
kids are stupid

they grow up eventually
I dont think stupid kids are pathetic just misguided

just1111

Smash Journeyman
i agree stupid kids arent pathetic... no one is pathetic... cept laijin, cash money, and people who kill themselves.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
suicide is just never the answer harriet... i have no pity for people cowardly enough to take their own lives. Hell, even bums dont kill themselves. So in that regard if you kill yourself you are more pathetic than a bum. Can you live with that?! apparently not.
I agree with this post Bobby. Suicide really is auto loss.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
missed what i said metroid... here let me quote it "people who kill themselves are pathetic" meaning people already dead from suicide are pathetic. People pre-suicide but contemplating it are just stupid... i personally will only tell them that suicide is pathetic and to grow up and take **** like a man. They deserve help, just not from me.

p.s
i might show up to some random tournies sometime soon btw guys... i got a new car and i been itchin to **** you *****es haha

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Yo bobby you need to come to GT and show people what real smashers play like. None of that dumb FL junk that xif brings.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i was reading that thread were chaddd got banned for a week... mods make me laugh. here let me quote how awesomely lame they are "srzly guyz if you dont quitz being immaturz im gonna contact your ISP and get your intrawebz cut off... srzly... im a super srs mod i can do thoz theengs.. P.s. im a ***"
oya on this topic
"yo ISP some cats are not being mature on my smash bros board ='("

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom