• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate you guys.

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
maybe your diddy is just bad or maybe the falco you playin against is 2 good...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
You make playing vs you so hard with my diddy ;_;
One of the main changes from Melee to Brawl is that counterpick characters are more important now. Many of our top players no have secondary that back up their main characters.

This is true at least in our current metagame, or to some extent (dunno much about MetaKnight's matchups).

The Idealist

Smash Cadet
i'v never played against a diddy-player, and i'v only seen one match falcoVSdiddy.

from what i saw, 'nana peels made either a huge distraction or they were the focus of the match. They were the thing to steal, or the thing to catch/dodge... They just seemed so god **** annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddy seems to fight like a drunk, or like drunken fighter style or something, like he's messing around, but it'll be a tough fight anyway cuz he's so messed up.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Well for advice I would say leave bannanas occasionaly. I've so many perfectly good KO options go to waste so the Diddy can pick up and throw another bannana. They're his best asset and all but some of you focus on it too much.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
One of the main changes from Melee to Brawl is that counterpick characters are more important now. Many of our top players no have secondary that back up their main characters.

This is true at least in our current metagame, or to some extent (dunno much about MetaKnight's matchups).
Whoa, from your sig I'm guessing you main falco and secondary DK? Like me :D

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
the reason zelda can be very effective on falco is bcuz of Din's, her reflector, the fact she can't be CG'ed, and her bair. face a decent Zelda and u'll see my sadness.

Smash Ace
You make playing vs you so hard with my diddy ;_;
Amen. Falco and Marth are my secondaries, and I still think that Falco is a pain. Poor Diddy! He's my worst match-up, due to that freaking reflector.

I hate all Falco players (apparently, I hate myself).

rob3_m

Smash Rookie
amen on that one i just lost TWICE in a tournament to the SAME zelda i got a lucky wildcard draft so i went against him twice n lost twice but i beat the guy who beat him

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
Falco is Diddy's hardest match up undoubtedly.

He reflects nanners and has teh laz0rz. While out ranging, powering, and out everythinged.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Your looking for tips?

Dair him when he trys to recover with his Side B, other then that, you lost

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Falco is pretty much ****, so an easy solution would be to either pick Metaknight, Snake, or Marth.

Hell, scratch Marth.

Top Bottom