• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate to say it. Green Lucario > Red Lucario.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Default is the best, why you may ask? He's Blue and white, what else is blue and white? The Greek Flag, and we all know how epic the Greeks are.
Israeli Flag.

They have the best Air Force in the world. Coincidence?

steviep

Smash Rookie
white is the best...then comes regular. Then you can basically throw in every other lucario in random order

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
dude, the alternate colors have no impact on Lucario gameplay. You just simply suck.

In my opinion, the red Lucario reminds me of the "evil Lucario."

tedward2000

Smash Champion
(points)
Hey look a bird!!

who have this "fear" of using the white lucario?
Hell, i use the white lucario. If someone else uses it, they have to get to it first.
-t2

dr00

Smash Apprentice
dude, the alternate colors have no impact on Lucario gameplay. You just simply suck.

In my opinion, the red Lucario reminds me of the "evil Lucario."
unlock pink lucario.

then come back here and post this... this..... THIS NONSENSE

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Dark blue lucario is the best then comes BnW and then all the other colours. and colours do have an impact on matchups; they make your opponent stare at the strangely colored jackal with spikes in his paws and chest, that makes them enter in panic mode and in that way u get the edge. :D

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
People are afraid to use White Lucario because he's essentially the Black costume of his character, and some people are insecure (No offense) so they don't pick the black costume because they know that a bunch of other people think black looks cool, and that people will make fun of them for picking the "noob" color.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
People are afraid to use White Lucario because he's essentially the Black costume of his character, and some people are insecure (No offense) so they don't pick the black costume because they know that a bunch of other people think black looks cool, and that people will make fun of them for picking the "noob" color.
I've never seen or heard anyone say the white costume of lucario is the "noob" color.
How does a color make someone noobish? It doesn't.
And how would they know that all the noobs use the white lucario?
Are they keeping tabs of wins to colors?

Its a cool alt. color for lucario, which seems to be popular among the masses. Popular, and only popular nothing to do with skill or anything.
-t2

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
No, a lot of people make fun of people who use the black costumes because they're the kind of people who think that the kind of people who like using the black costumes are little kids who think having an awesome-looking black character is cool to use. Yeah I know, I'm not making any sense. It's just the way it is.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I think White Lucario is awesome, i think that Dark Link and Dark Toon Link are awesome, I think Grandpadorf is awesome, I think Bowser with the golden spikes is awesome, i think Yeti Kong is awesome, i think that black Sheik and black Zelda is awesome, i think that cyan G&W is awesome, i think that white kirby is awesome, i think that White and Black Marth is awesome, i think black Pit is awesome,...am i n00b or what guys.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
No, a lot of people make fun of people who use the black costumes because they're the kind of people who think that the kind of people who like using the black costumes are little kids who think having an awesome-looking black character is cool to use. Yeah I know, I'm not making any sense. It's just the way it is.
haha
that made perfect sense actually
-t2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
PS: Lucario has gold spikes when white.

I actually use him because he reminds me of a cow. Don't ask. >.>

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
I like using Lucario in white or dark blue, I dont't think the other colours suit him that much

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I actually find the white one more intimidating for some odd reason, but anything goes for me. not picky about colors.
I can actually imagine one of my friends: "you picked white!! HAXXOR!!"

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
if lucario could be different colours, why not pikachu? that confuses me (but pikachu will still have a goggles one lol)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I love white don't get me wrong, but I like blue because then you can use Eiffel 65's I'm Blue song as his theme, lol, cuz we all know that it doesn't get any bluer than Lucario (besides maybe Marth, if anything).

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
personaly, I like the normal color Lucario, he's more familar.

On the other hand, if you actually notice, none of his alternate colors have a shiny.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
sure, most of the steel types, have "gold" making them shiny.
But gold does not look good on lucario.
Metagross, and Scizor, yes.
Lucario, No.
-t2

Top Bottom