• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate Ness players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
I know this post is going to sound generalizing (because it is tbh) but I really do hate Ness mains. All the ones I face are just PK fire spammers with no variety. I faced one today while playing Sheik and he just kept spamming it over and over and gets 64% easily because he hit me with 2 then the bat. After I lost my first stock i start doing combos on him and grabbing him becoming too quick for him to react. When I started doing this I realized how little this dude didn't know how to play. He couldn't hit me with any other attack. I win the round because this guy thinks Ness's only great move is PK fire. Just boring annoying players really can't stand it anytime I see "Ness" pop up on my screen I pretty much know how the round will go. Its beyond stupid and I have no respect for these players. ( I guess Lucas could be included in this too)

irapotato

Smash Rookie
Why do you hate getting easy wins? Even if it's annoying, you seem to have demonstrated you have the ability to beat people spamming pk fire. Take it as an easy win, the game is so new 90% of players are going to be noobs online at this point even at decent skill levels.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I don’t understand why you should be upset; there’s no need to complain about a weaker player if you’re better than them. When you fight another bad Ness, just SDI out of PK Fire and boom, he’s afraid of you. You should be more concerned about top-tier abusers.

loltw1st

Smash Rookie
stop complaining about easy wins lol. just teabag after you land a combo or get a nice kill move and move on.

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
Well to be honest, Ness mains spamming PK Fire can sometimes get onto my nerves, they aren't really anything major to complain about. This is especially true when you usually win against these types of players. It may suck for some sure, but it's free GSP so congrats.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
I hate it too, but you just gotta ride it out until you win or lose. Idk who you play, but just bait them out and jump a lot I guess,

D

Deleted member

( I guess Lucas could be included in this too)
NO! you CAN'T include Lucas on this. Everyone knows Lucas never spam PK fire, and really only use as a zooning tool or off stage kill. Ness uses it for combos, COMPLETLY DIFERENT! And the main thing you're descriping is a desperate Combo from Ness, Lucas actually can't even do, cause they push them away, not get em closer! So NO!! I resent you saying Lucas can be included when in this case, the thing only applies to Ness.

That's like saying "I Hate Lucas players cause I can't stand their annoying PK Freeze (I guess Ness could be included in this too)" LIKE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who destroyed their Laptop in rage.

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
To be fair, even if they're easy to beat, it's still pretty annoying. Just because he's winning doesn't mean he shouldn't complain. But there are other characters who would fit this whole unga bunga stereotype. It's a reasonable complaint but should be taken as nothing too serious as long as you can overcome them and just deal with the fact that this is how some players like to get free wins from noobs.

Uffe

Smash Hero
If you want to beat Ness, just run away from him. If you're getting hit by PK Fire and then hit by a bat or unable able to escape, then that's really on you. PK Fire is easy to get out of in this game. My brother complained about it as well in the beginning, but he's been able to get out of it to the point where I can't follow up with anything except fair. Learn to DI out of PK Fire. Once you've gotten that down, then it's not going to be a big deal. Also, never roll if you get hit by PK Fire. The Ness might just add another one.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Thread is BS. i urge you to play as ness and youll understand why the pk fire is so important. Hell it damn near IS the only good move he has. His attacks have almost no priority and his recovery is embarrasing and can be gimped easily. Lucas is superior to ness in every way. You dont know the struggle because as a ness main i hate more than half roster because characters like richter, ganon, inkling are far more ****ing annoying.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Um yeah welcome Smashboards......
I get PK fire spam a lot but complaining about easy wins doesn't make sense. Sure, the match is boring, but I'll take an easy win any day.

Thunderjay

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-1435-8055
Switch FC
2598-3715-0010
Lucas is superior to ness in every way.
How is that? Ness has more combo potential, more offensive capabilities in PKT and the better kill throw. Lucas is good in other ways, but "in every way" is illogical.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I hate Inklings, and everything relating to them.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Unplug your controller dog.

LTheartless

Smash Rookie
Thread is BS. i urge you to play as ness and youll understand why the pk fire is so important. Hell it damn near IS the only good move he has. His attacks have almost no priority and his recovery is embarrasing and can be gimped easily. Lucas is superior to ness in every way. You dont know the struggle because as a ness main i hate more than half roster because characters like richter, ganon, inkling are far more ****ing annoying.
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Ness destroys Belmonts with one throw and PKT, Inkling can be countered by PKF, nair, and fair (ness outranges all their normals), and if you lose to Ganon as Ness, you need to reevaluate how you're approaching the MU.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there. Ness destroys Belmonts with one throw and PKT, Inkling can be countered by PKF, nair, and fair (ness outranges all their normals), and if you lose to Ganon as Ness, you need to reevaluate how you're approaching the MU.
Cool story! post your FC and mirror my ness, lets play and, see if you can show me how to play!

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I'm quite surprised this thread hasn't been closed or at least moved to the Ness discussion. 10 bucks says it'll be closed by the morning.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
My threads get closed quick most likely by the same mod but this is still open

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We do not allow rant threads. Sorry.

My threads get closed quick most likely by the same mod but this is still open
So why didn't you report this thread? The other threads of yours were reported, so we saw it. We don't see every thread. Next time report problematic threads as you see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom