• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i hate everyone in the smash community

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i just realized some douche changed my avatar to wario... how long has it been like this?

GofG

Smash Champion
you know what sucks about hickory

being at the intersection of 24th street drive northeast and 24th avenue parkway northeast and your directions say "turn onto 24th"

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh I know.

I ****ing know.

Only scrubs think D-cups are good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Much encouragement is being set forth

I encourage it, ACE.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
atl south...its almost like /b/ all we need are some request threads with boobs as payment xD

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Totally depends on the body. My gf has a nice body and makes B to C-cup look pretty **** good. There are pretty flat-chested girls, yes, but in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, would that be my personal preference. If she's going to be D/DD, I prefer her to be one of those girls who look like she's had implants, but she hasn't..(shape). That way she won't trip over them.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Breasts get in the way, man.

Seriously.

Stingers is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Top Bottom