• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I gots a copy~ Glad to answer questions

Ashpash

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there an option to turn tap-jump off? (tap jump is when you press up on the control stick and it makes you jump) thx!

NVM I SAW your answer! LOL awesome you can turn tap-jump off!!! and customize controls WOO

Last edited:

Kinglypuff

Smash Cadet
Hi ! A few questions for you if you don't mind :
- Have you unlocked Jigglypuff ? If yes, can you tell us what her custom moves are ?
- How is her rest compared to the previous versions ?
- Has there been any other noticeable buff/nerf ? Does her other moves feel the same ?

Thanks for taking the time to read my message !

iruchii

Smash Apprentice
Hey GloomyVic! Hope you're enjoying the game.
Can you take pictures of the alt costumes for Falco/Jigglypuff/Ganondorf like you did for Ness? We haven't seen those yet I think.

And if you've played Jiggly, I would like to hear your impressions on it.

Last edited:

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Are victory themes reused from Brawl? And does Peach have her own victory theme like Bowser and Rosalina or does she use the main Mario one?

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
If there's a sound test, would it be possible to list off the songs for the stages?

nathanrayman

Smash Cadet
Hey would you able to take a picture Hey would you able to take a picture or tell me all of jigglypuffs alts.

Last edited:

Cerberus290

Smash Rookie
Just a PSA to the thread in general, all of the alternate costumes for each officially released character are in a recent Famitsu page. It would save time to just search for it as it was only yesterday it came up.

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Apologies if this has already been asked, but does Magicant have an FD form?

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Just a PSA to the thread in general, all of the alternate costumes for each officially released character are in a recent Famitsu page. It would save time to just search for it as it was only yesterday it came up.
There was an error on Luigi's page with the costumes as it showed his normal costume twice so I wanted to know what the missing costume was. :)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Since were on this, about the "For Glory" Option. For 1v1 matches, are there set rules like fight for 2 minutes? Or can we also have stock matches on the For Glory section?

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
(Post removed. I no longer need the information I was asking about, so Gloomy should be left to pursue other topics. Thank you anyway!)

Last edited:

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure everyone already asked this but how to unlock all characters and stages

Last edited:

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
If you've unlocked them, could you describe Captain Falcon's custom moves? (Sorry if this has already been asked.)

And are his taunts the same as the ones he had in Brawl? If so, are the inputs the same (up-D-pad for flaming charge, side-D-pad for "Come on!", down-D-pad for "Show me ya' moves!")?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Actually, for all casual players, are custom stages still a thing?

ltsAaron

Smash Rookie
Could you please tell me which two songs are available for gaur plain? and if you have time, arena ferox? Thanks a lot! :)

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
Hey gloomyvic really appreaciate your doing this sort of AMA anyways i got 2 questions

1. what are falcors colors/alts

2. if u can see falco custom movesets preferable down B but any will do
thank you

Darrylols

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2880-7964
Why the hell did Hong Kong get it early? What language is the game in?

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Are wario, jigglypuffs, ness', Ganondorfs, Mr G&W's Final Smashes any different from brawls?

just wario now please

Also Pics of Final Destination versions of Rainbow Road, and F-Zero

Also do the past stages have Final Destination versions?

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm seconding the question about Luigi's missing alt color. This was the scan; we're wondering if the 3rd picture is a mistake and there's actually a different costume not shown.

My other question is if you can describe or take a picture of the Game Boy stage's FD mode (if you don't have it, you supposedly unlock it by using Kirby's Final Smash once).

GloomyVic

Smash Apprentice
It's happy to see everyone is excited about the game.
But there are many questions left so please give me some time to reorganize then i'll answer them shortly.

Currently I have Dr. Mario, ROB, Bowser Jr. left to unlock
I see many of you are asking about the custom moves
Because unlocking characters was my first priority but now that the final roster is known.
I'll play smash run now as it gives better loot for custom moves.
But unfortunately it seems some moves are unlocked via achievements.
So please understand it may take some time.

Also I've just unlocked all stages, apparently there are only 34 in total.
So the leaked stage list was true and final after all.
imgur.com/5AyMmVI
imgur.com/H6wUkgR

GloomyVic

Smash Apprentice
Does Luigi have a U.S. Costume like Mario does? If not, then what is his last alt costume? I want to know because the comic scan showed that they screwed up a little there.

I appreciate what you're doing. c:
imgur.com/QPm15Z7
imgur.com/xv8IOS0

GloomyVic

Smash Apprentice
Hey GloomyVic! Really appreciate all you're doing. I saw you unlocked Duck Hunt Dog, I just wanted to know what you thought of him, and if you could upload pics of all his alts and what his final smash looks like. Thanks!
Overall funny character and decent speed too.
I can see people choose him for competitions maybe.
His special moveset is very unique.
Tilts - the ducks attacks
Smashes - crosshair appears similar to Pac-man's ghosts, pretty neat.
N-sp - he kicks a small can out, whenever you press b again a crosshair appears bouncing the can
when it hits someone it explodes.
F-sp - throws a frisbee, press b again a crosshair appears shooting it make it blow up
D-sp - summons a pixel cowboy, shoots forward after a sec.
Up-sp - nothing special, the duck picks him up and flies up (stupid fat dog, haunts my childhood with its smirk)

Duck hunt final smash video
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vdxsep

GloomyVic

Smash Apprentice
If you've unlocked Pac-Maze would you be so kind to share how you did? I'd love to get it ASAP.
Not much to be excited about, haven't really played this stage much.
ghosts appear around the stage if you touch them you get dmged a little bit(very minimum knockback)
think of the old school donkey kong stage from brawl, you get points for eating stuff from the background.
As you eat the dots in the background they disappear (limit # of dots in the background maybe?)
after a certain number of dots eaten the Big dot appears,
When you eat it the ghost turns blue and you can eat them for extra points.
It's great that it pays homage to the old school arcades.

Top Bottom