• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
that genesis thread was a total mess. people were bashing europe and spamming american and swedish flags and pictures of princess peach with britney spears's face, and were posting in all caps and just posting afdklaf;jsdhf and there was the usual brawl v. melee bull going on.

its totally understandable that you find it notable that you got warned for taking what rubyiris said and just shoving it right back at him, but you weren't infracted for anything. the warning serves more of like a "hey, hey... hey. stop arguing" function and doesnt give you any points towards a ban.

especially in an argument where theres a lot of profanity flying around, warnings will be used to stop it or at least move it out of the tournament's thread.

that thread really was a moderators nightmare. people creating brand new accounts just to post the same picture of peach dbz-powering up thirty times in a row? seriously, i understand they were hyped for armada but that is a bit ridiculous.

i feel bad for virgy, because he was in that thread for like two hours before i even showed up to help and the hours that i spent in that thread were a terrible waste. i was seriously just stopping people from bashing whole countries and flaming and cussing and spamming really questionable pictures just so dozens of people could come in and ask HEY WHOS WINNING HOW DID X PLAYER DO.

Pi

Smash Hero
I got a warning for minor spam ;| lol

I still wanna know what the guys sig is about

Anime chick in a bikini w/ her pants zipper down laying on her back who looked like she wasn't even in her teens

I juss don't get people some times

I got away with some flaming though, so that's cool, like flat out flamed some ***** who was wrong about something or other, jajaja
V

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The only battle damage I received was the 10 page wait for a response to a simple question lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
all I got is 1 point infraction for saying Honey Bunch of Oats is a **** good cereal.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
that genesis thread was a total mess. people were bashing europe and spamming american and swedish flags and pictures of princess peach with britney spears's face, and were posting in all caps and just posting afdklaf;jsdhf and there was the usual brawl v. melee bull going on.

its totally understandable that you find it notable that you got warned for taking what rubyiris said and just shoving it right back at him, but you weren't infracted for anything. the warning serves more of like a "hey, hey... hey. stop arguing" function and doesnt give you any points towards a ban.

especially in an argument where theres a lot of profanity flying around, warnings will be used to stop it or at least move it out of the tournament's thread.

that thread really was a moderators nightmare. people creating brand new accounts just to post the same picture of peach dbz-powering up thirty times in a row? seriously, i understand they were hyped for armada but that is a bit ridiculous.

i feel bad for virgy, because he was in that thread for like two hours before i even showed up to help and the hours that i spent in that thread were a terrible waste. i was seriously just stopping people from bashing whole countries and flaming and cussing and spamming really questionable pictures just so dozens of people could come in and ask HEY WHOS WINNING HOW DID X PLAYER DO.
It was pretty chaotic, but it could have been worse. GJ mods.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
honey bunches of oats is pretty **** good. so is just bunches.

also, cinnamon LIFE is excellent beyond excellent.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I was attempting to do a little catch up on the Genesis thread, and I could not even imagine the strain that was being put on the mods.

Good job keeping some order in that mess lol.

Captain Crunch is really good.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Lol, I got an infraction for Brawl bashing when I was expecting to get one for Euro bashing.

Mods were pretty thorough in handing out infractions. I posted twice in the midst of thousands of other posts and I got an infraction for one of them.

GJ mods.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Waitwaitwaitwait.

So you got warned on a forum that has no bearing on you when you leave your monitor? Why must to be so worried?

BTW - That topic sounded like fun. If I had known there was gonna be Bashing of the World I would've joined in.......... I like pointless raging. I just throw a little fuel into the fire and watch it burst into more fire, but with dancing embers.

Rayku

Smash Lord
honey bunches of oats is pretty **** good. so is just bunches.

also, cinnamon LIFE is excellent beyond excellent.
Tom, what's the next tournament you are going to that I will be at?

I would like to have breakfast with you.

I've been waiting for years for someone to go out of their way to say Cinnamon LIFE is one of the best cereals ever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom, what's the next tournament you are going to that I will be at?

I would like to have breakfast with you.

I've been waiting for years for someone to go out of their way to say Cinnamon LIFE is one of the best cereals ever.
hahaha we can share a box at to5 :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom