• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a Dog today...

Samuelson

Smash Lord
...and i named him Lucario. I think im gonna throw him into a fire and hit him with homerun bats while my friends shoot lasers at him...that way his aura will be flowing through his veins and i can take him to the dog park and have him kick every dogs a$$ there.

Onvoloper

Smash Cadet
Dogs are mad. I regret not calling mine Growlithe lol...I got it before fourth gen Pokémon so Lucatio was unheard of lol. Train it to play ssbb XD He can main himself!

Onvoloper

Smash Cadet
lol, it holds onto the sheer awesomeness and nobody would suspect it came from Lucario xD Inconspicous...

swypa101

Smash Apprentice
Dogs are mad. I regret not calling mine Growlithe lol...I got it before fourth gen Pokémon so Lucatio was unheard of lol. Train it to play ssbb XD He can main himself!
lol he can main himself wow. id like to battle him

Browny

Smash Hater
a while ago i found a pic... cant remember where, a Dog fully painted in lucario colours + spikes on the paws and chest. was probably a case of animal cruelty to some extent, but it looked pretty cool >_>

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Does your dog look like this by any chance? If not, some spray paint would probably do the trick.

Lol I spent the last 10 minutes looking around the forums for this photo. Meanwhile, 2 people posted about it. Funny coincidence :laugh:

(DeviantArt ftw)

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Does your dog look like this by any chance? If not, some spray paint would probably do the trick.

Lol I spent the last 10 minutes looking around the forums for this photo. Meanwhile, 2 people posted about it. Funny coincidence :laugh:

(DeviantArt ftw)
I dare say I'd rather have that on my shirt than the pink lucario....

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman

(DeviantArt ftw)
OMG dude that made my day(or entire life).

this is the most awesome dog ive ever seen. nothing but i mean NOTHING can top this!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
...and i named him Lucario. I think im gonna throw him into a fire and hit him with homerun bats while my friends shoot lasers at him...that way his aura will be flowing through his veins and i can take him to the dog park and have him kick every dogs a$$ there.
i would bet that your dog would kick you @$$ first if he can survive all of that...

then he will kick ur friendz @$$ ur Moms a$$

THEN he will kick every dogs azz

Then he will kick EVERYONEs AZZ

then he will go emo...

any questions...?

Top Bottom