• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I give up Marth Broads really does suck.(Now with proofz)

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys i strated playing Marth as my main since brawl came out.

Anyway after weeks of trianing and studying(thanks guys for Rateing my marth it helped big time)i Finaly start going to torneys.

Torney Form toruney i do decent geting better and better on the way but,

but the recent spam wave of Mk has been blocking me,the match up for me is a bit hard i can deal with it.

But what i can not mange is FIGHTING HIM EVERY BACKET it's annoying me they use him as a counter pick or a just plain main him.

So i think for now i use a winning character like Snake instead of a falling character that Marth is right now.........

Now iam sure that Marth is not Toptier and never will EVER be.

Now i got proof

1.he lacks kill move's
2.Plus Not really any options in the air(f-air is nooby)
3.can't kill at low dmg/
4.No options out of shield
5.Sucks at edgeguarding.
6.Dancing is a crap move(slow, cant combo)
7.shield breaker does not break shield(wtf)
8.takes no skill to play
9.looks like a girl(wiat She is a girl)
10.he just fails.

PEACE.

Come on Guys Why so Serious?
I really doubt what you are saying. How does Marth lack kill moves? His tippers are so deadly, even at 100%. He has so many options in the air too. Also, if you think Marth sucks at edge-guarding, you have it wrong, you suck at edge-guarding. Sheild breaker does in fact break sheilds, and he takes a lot of skill to play. He's not broken like Snake >_> Another thing is that Marth does not fail, you fail.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

*sigh*

People these days with their joke-sensors broken.

*Flicks hair and leaves into the sunset*

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
dude..

With enough practice you can beat meta knights. Give marth another chance. His tippers are deadly.I've also heard you had a decent marth. Just use him. Watch vids or something. Just get better.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i kno the original poster didnt give it a lotta thought with this post lol.... but yah marth honestly on the highest level of play in brawl is mad difficult to obtain wins with especially against metaknights. People just have fast enough reflexes to avoid getting killed and the only way for him to land kill moves if your opponent attacks you which they really dont have to cuz marth is mediocre at most when he camps he excels most when he keeps attacking.

Ive given up playin marth as my main, but people should play him if they have fun. He ***** anyone mediocre at the game and to an extent at high levels. Just dont expect to use marth and beat somone like m2k where he just gimps u every stock as if the game were melee.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
Now i got proof

1.he lacks kill move's
2.Plus Not really any options in the air(f-air is nooby)
3.can't kill at low dmg/
4.No options out of shield
5.Sucks at edgeguarding.
6.Dancing is a crap move(slow, cant combo)
7.shield breaker does not break shield(wtf)
8.takes no skill to play
9.looks like a girl(wiat She is a girl)
10.he just fails.
1. FALSE
2.FALSE
3.REALLY FALSE
4.FALSE (try down+b)
5.FALSE (see more vids to do it properly)
6.FALSE (it's for easy damage)
7.FALSE (it does if it's fully charged)
8.FALSE (that's the reason you had to quit marth xDDDDDDD)
9.Maybe, but there is a reason about nintendo censoring his manliness
10.won't even comment ¬¬

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
^^ i mean right under my post...........

Ok LuLz has been had

and now we let die.

The_RMF

Smash Rookie
You're right in some aspects, Marth is not really good at doing KO's, but he's awesome at damaging, his B button move takes too long to "load" at the state that you can actually make someone fly-the-fu**-off the ring

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
You're right in some aspects, Marth is not really good at doing KO's, but he's awesome at damaging, his B button move takes too long to "load" at the state that you can actually make someone fly-the-fu**-off the ring
^^Right under my post agian.........

PotatoTube

Smash Cadet
Have you ever considered that you aren't a person we're interested in, therefore we aren't interested in your main, also, we don't want you here

Desire

Smash Journeyman
wow.

f*** this. marth cant kill at low dmg? he is probably best chrct in brawl that can kill at low prcntg.
DB suks? best move in game.

i hav a tip for ya. LEARN

we dont want u here.

MK is just ur prob.. ok nvm MK is gay mtch up for marth -_- ( its just m3 who cant handle MK )

VietGeek

Smash Hero
**** it why haven't i played that game yet...
It's not out in the US yet. It's out on August 26th/ Go buy it and increases its sales. Yay? Well, if you have that 360 thing.

oh my god..

get this **** out of here.
So...

you don't like cats? Or pink-haired girls? Or maid-costumed people doing better aerials than Marth?

Which one is it?

@ Desire: Learn to read. =P

*continues to be an *** as usual*

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
wow.

f*** this. marth cant kill at low dmg? he is probably best chrct in brawl that can kill at low prcntg.
DB suks? best move in game.

i hav a tip for ya. LEARN

we dont want u here.

MK is just ur prob.. ok nvm MK is gay mtch up for marth -_- ( its just m3 who cant handle MK )
For the love.
of god.

Learn2Read

and JF's marth>>>>>your marth.

Desire

Smash Journeyman
i dunt know whats going on here, just tellin him FACTS. not going over 12 pages to c whats goin on.i hav life.

btw i.E i believe you can go t h***. u saw my marth play? it is true my marth suks. but you dont hav any right to say JF is better thn me.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
i dunt know whats going on here, just tellin him FACTS. not going over 12 pages to c whats goin on.i hav life.

btw i.E i believe you can go t h***. u saw my marth play? it is true my marth suks. but you dont hav any right to say JF is better thn me.
Look Here's proof Marth does suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFotf7NEWg

And those were high lvl players to lose to a Mk like that.

Top Bottom