• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I give me your opinion

Wolfandike

Smash Apprentice
This is kinda a stupid thread. But Meta knights has been my favorite video game character for a long time. I want to main him but my friends get pissed at me for using him, what do you people think?

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
Use him anyway.

Eventually, you'll get used to the whining and won't give a **** about it anymore.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
umm no jonhs?

dont play with pple who whine . i bet ur playing with those guys who would just bich about anyyyyything like pits arrows, wolf , rob

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
well obviously you want to make your friends happy and you should chose who they wont complain about.

If you dont know by now ^^^^^sarcasm

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
If you enjoy using Meta-kinght then use him. Ignore what your friends say. I reccomend you having other mains or secondaries if you dont want your friends to complain anymore.

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
lol it's like MK is this bully at school and if you hang out with him nobody will play with you but you sure as hell can kick their *** and they can't do anything about it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If your friends are just casual players who could care less about making money at tournaments, then frankly, I think you should drop MK. Your friendship should be worth more than a video game character.

If they go to tournaments at all, though, then just tell them that it's good practice.

And yes. I practice what I preach. Once I've decided that a group of people I'm playing with can't handle my ZSS, I switch to Captain Falcon and make my entire goal to land one Falcon Punch and one Knee. Knowing when to accommodate people who can't play at your level is just as important as knowing how to play the game, so you should learn a way to do both.

Top Bottom