• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Experienced a Pile of ***

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
From 7 months ago, my friend and I were planning on getting together for Dec 3rd...then Feb 10th...then March 9th. Guess what? A freaking snow storm happened and now we're not Brawling together. What a pile of turd! Anyone else get dumped on?

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Yep. Can't get brawl tommorow because my EB stores were stupid enough not to order more copies and are pretty much only taking pre orders. I don't have any money to spend until monday, but who's to say any stores will have copies left? Only chance is if stores get another shipment on monday.

So yep, a big pile of doo doo.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
ya , theres canadian weather for ya :p but it wont really affect me I have brawls at my moms and where I live I can eaisly pick it up tommorow for my dads

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Not only that, my midnight launch was cancelled and moved to 7:00 AM. I'm still going later, I'm going at 9:00.

otter

Smash Ace
Yup.... I have to go at 10 a.m. tommorow. I have a friend that I taunted who's getting it at 7a.m.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
I know how you feel, but luckily my Gamestop will be open as the snow if slowing down and the snow storm emergency is up, meaning people can drive again.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
My gamestop changed the tourny and release time to Sunday, at 2:00 PM. Actually, the game is coming out at 12:00 PM still.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
yup snow everywhere. but a snow plow came and took care of the roads not to long ago. and my gamestop isnt that far away so... im gonna go. I HAVETA GO! @_@ been waiting so long...

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
Dude what the hell dont be such a pansy..
Big snow storm is suppose to happen in my city too and im still going. Sheesh.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Meh, bad stuff right now...

My particular Gamestop has a requirement of a parent being with a tournament contender if the player is under 18. My mom just happened to get food poisoning today, and my step-dad is taking care of her. My rad neighbor is out of town, my brother is playing a concert, and my step-mom just had surgery on her legs. My dad's my last hope; he can take me after he finishes with some work party/meeting, but god knows when that'll be over.

Here's hoping the night will go as planned :p

Top Bottom