• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Backed Down, But Im Still In The Game, U Knoww Mee!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Speeedddnnnnnn, wassup glad to hear it was only your bro that quit and not you also, show up to a sfl tournament somtime son.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Speeedddnnnnnn, wassup glad to hear it was only your bro that quit and not you also, show up to a sfl tournament somtime son.
o yea 4shore man,
29th.........
ok that sounds cool im most likely comin 2 that 1
I do!!!??? well **** bruh. :laugh:
Lol u somethin else man
Wait. Shiz quit? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Seriously though, why'd he quit? I mean, he was really really good.:confused:
he wants 2 give more of his time 2 the things that r important u know?
Spdn, i gots a question... if u didnt quit, and ur bro(s) did, how will u get to the tournies?
well, im gonna have my mom drive me up 2 these till i get my license

actually i can drive up there, and she can go 2 sleep, i just need her there cause permit

license=5 months from now, then i can go by myself

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What you was going to stop playing or that was a rumor going around or something.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
What you was going to stop playing or that was a rumor going around or something.
i was thinking about quiting but then i said hey!

im muthafuc*in keepSpeedN *****! im j/k lol

i mainly didn't quit because i like this game alot! even though it gets old its still awsome

ragnarock

Smash Lord
i was thinking about quiting but then i said hey!

im muthafuc*in keepSpeedN *****! im j/k lol

i mainly didn't quit because i like this game alot! even though it gets old its still awsome
I'm glad you didn't quit because your just to good to quit playa, but if you did quit I would have to kill you, even though you my boy, you feel me my *****. And you know your fox straight pimpin, pimpin.

ps. don't mind the run-on sentence.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i officially think ur mom is up there with xif's mom level standards, to drive u to far tournies like that, or accompany u while u drive, pretty cool...

u gonna head to linguini's? its this comming saturday, or if u wanna just go to a rly good one, come to mine sometime in october ;)
i'll have a date for it by the end of this week.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
I'm glad you didn't quit because your just to good to quit playa, but if you did quit I would have to kill you, even though you my boy, you feel me my *****. And you know your fox straight pimpin, pimpin.

ps. don't mind the run-on sentence.
lol thanks ragnorok! :)
i officially think ur mom is up there with xif's mom level standards, to drive u to far tournies like that, or accompany u while u drive, pretty cool...

u gonna head to linguini's? its this comming saturday, or if u wanna just go to a rly good one, come to mine sometime in october ;)
i'll have a date for it by the end of this week.
thanks sei shes real nice u know!
speedN, come to gigs on the 29th i want friendlies!!!
ok that sounds cool, can't wait 2 fight u, most likely im going
Sweet, hope you make it to Giga son. You and Chops would be a pretty hard team.
yea me 2, me and chops r aiming for number 1!
-sob- why is this thread already getting more attention than my tourny thread... -sob sob-
LOL! my bad sei ill post on ur thread 2 bring it up again

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, i hoped u were still playing. Why is it that everytime i talk to u on aim, shiz is there instead of you lol? Well im glad you still smash, does this mean u will claim first in FL ?!?!?! Me hopes so cuz your sheik is *****ing <3. Young smashers ftw, and im waiting for that fox combo vid XD Ever decide on taht music lol?

Peace

RAM

Smash Lord
O Yeah Benny!!! you still have to make a sig about me beating Tink at Inn5. and use it for about a month like you said you would LOL!!!

good timez

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Lol, i hoped u were still playing. Why is it that everytime i talk to u on aim, shiz is there instead of you lol? Well im glad you still smash, does this mean u will claim first in FL ?!?!?! Me hopes so cuz your sheik is *****ing <3. Young smashers ftw, and im waiting for that fox combo vid XD Ever decide on taht music lol?

Peace
thanks man =), and yea i think we the music established and stuff
speedn's sig has strange flying hot dogs on it.
lol dont start that again,! lol
MAH ***** JUNYAH! BENNAAAYYY

I give your brother til brawl comes out til he wants to play smash again.

come to georgia.
i would like 2 bu....yeaa lol
O Yeah Benny!!! you still have to make a sig about me beating Tink at Inn5. and use it for about a month like you said you would LOL!!!

good timez
i said that?lol
"im muthafuc*in keepSpeedN *****!"

rofl
LOL rockcrock i miss ya buddy, please drop out and live with the b brothers:(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I might be able to provide rides for keepspeedn to go to tournaments. I would most likely participate in them, because I don't have a job. And I really need money.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I might be able to provide rides for keepspeedn to go to tournaments. I would most likely participate in them, because I don't have a job. And I really need money.
Yo Dashiz aren't you in college or your a senior in high school?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wait... DOES THIS MEAN SHIZ IS GOING TO START PLAYING AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!? Me hopes so lol. Ksn, so when u think u will be done (does 15 JC'ed shines xD) And Shiz and KSN coming to GA would be 2 kewl, not thatd i be there lol. Im bored so im posting senseless stuff ignore me except for the two things lol.

Peace

Top Bottom