• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am passing the torch down

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I, TeeVee AKA Dontgetmadokbye, am passing down the best rob in the world title down to my student N3xUS, AKA bess rob on wc.

It was a good run, I took down many foes along the way. I remember back when I was just learning rob. I went over Chibos house and he taught me everything he knew. HE MADE ME INTO THE MAN...NO...ROB I AM TODAY. Thank you chibo.

NExUS, it is up to you to defend this title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yqtv9XQvcU

Good luck

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i play illmatic on ladder oncxe on aib and his rob was prtty god but i beat him with mk thne he complain that i use shuttl loop to much and he disput me ... i still can not believ u would do hat illmatic but ur rob is ok i guess better than average in my opoinion

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
sory man i hed to i was rnked 65th in ladda and i needed the pints to git my shiney new budge raffi-x is actualy a rely good rOB u hear of him? i here him sing 12 days chrismas really good

TeeVee

Smash Lord
wel one tim i play raffi in friendlies (but they wer serious...he was tryin im not joiking) and i beat him and he called me best rob btu it migh have been wifi lag because i wass on line at the same time and th conection was pretty bad in my opinion

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ya coney u think u cool bcuz ur head of vjbootcamp well w/e just because u beat m2k 1 time doesn make u good ok

Coney

Smash Master
THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONGs

anyway i got so excited upon hearing the news i jumped up from my chair and headbutt my dog so hard that we both screamed

TeeVee

Smash Lord
wow coney what happened to you...

i used to look up to you ._.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
well either way until winterfest i havent proven **** so im not sure i can officially take any title of any kind, just wait till winterfest ima *** **** up (smirk) 2moar weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom