• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am making a guide video

Judo777

Smash Master
i'd think sheik is fast enough to punish D3 for rolling when you approach. If you jump behind him and he rolls just dont do an aerial and chase him down im pretty sure thats doable. also i agree that needles are a good response to D3 evading u.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If you know D3 is going to roll away, you should easily be able to punish with Sheik.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually forgot to work on this, haha. Still looking for footage, btw.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just check out my opening post for the list of things I'm still looking for. Youtube is fine, but you have to tell me the timestamp too.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
DON'T FORGET ABOUT DASH ATTACK oos
caps...

Anyway... I'll do all the Bair junk I'll be done by friday with that. as I finish I'll just move down the list. I'll get my buddy tom to help me out. Wish I knew sheild stun on bair cuz I swear no one has punished me bair->buffered turn around jab ever (obviously spare bowser, marth etc.) from behind.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I could find out the blockstun of bair for you on Sunday, or whenever I start my frame data for Pit+Ganon. Might even do Sheik's.

Because Sheik and Ganon kickass.. and Pit just needs frame data.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
i could help with OOT options. true pivot, backwards needle cancel, vanish techs, or ftilt combos (to fair,bair,dsmash,usmash or needles) w/e you need ill get you it.

Top Bottom