• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I-71 Tournament Series: The Next Ohio Circuit Info Thread!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
They'll be crying even more next time I get ahold of them ;3
Huh... We'll see about that.

I saw you practice :popo: on my character behind my back after I beat you at PS5.

I've already started preparing a counter for that like I have been for a while, but my plans are still in the alpha stages. Stewy helped me with this a little and I thank him for that. I also have Eddie G as inspiration based on what I saw from him...

A leader like :fox: needs followers, afterall. :D

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm still considering to change the type of secondaries that I have just to assist Fox's terrible MUs in tourneys.

:sonic: & :falco: might stay, and :kirby2: WILL stay, but :mario2: & :ness2: will have to be dropped & demoted to friendly matches only. I have others in mind but I'm not 100% on it yet.

I love using Mario, Ness, & Sonic, as well as Wario in Project M, though, since I can't use Fox and Falco as good (and I wasn't too good with Falco to begin with), and Kirby doesn't exist there, yet.

I can at least try to learn them there anyway.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Nah. I've felt like this since 2010.

I've kinda made it a rule for myself to not use :metaknight: nor :snake: for quick & easy tourney wins, especially ones with prize money.

I could learn how to use them, but I'd rather just learn how to fight them instead. I may very occasionally pull them out for friendlies but that's it.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I should have a full car to every tournament held for this. I was really hoping that I-71 happened to be I-75 (I couldn't remember which one was where) but oh well. The MW really could benefit from a circuit imo. Will there also be streaming at these events?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
The plan is to have streaming, though it will be up to the TOs to provide them.

Rain and Armageddon currently will be streamed.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
okie sweet. hopefully i'll appear on stream for the first time in 2 years lol

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Also glad to hear that Beegs is back. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
Holy crap i wish i could go!! >_> Damnit, stupid job :/......and stupid gf whos not stupid and i love her but she wouldn't want me to go by myself and it'd be alot of money and....ARG!!!!! QQ

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Now that Apex is over, Rain is now my next concern. Count me in for Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, & even Project M.

Just to start off with.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Beegs is struggling with finding a venue atm iirc

Beegs

Smash Apprentice
Sorry everyone for being gone so long but I may have a venue sometime next month or April. The people I was talking to was skipping over me twice and I was getting a tad bit annoyed. Anyways, hopefully good news will come after the "Rain" tournament. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Columbus, I'd love to make it out to a tournament or two. Hope this is still a thing.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Due to very personal issues, I have to cancel the circuit part of this for Armagedon. I also don't plan on running anymore tournaments for awhile (though others might take my place).

Luckily, I forgot to take the 15% of the pot from Rain 2, so all I have to do is payout to the top 5 of Rain 1 of what is owed to them.

Keep this thread open so that the players that need to get paid can contact me easier. We'll close the thread once I have sorted this all out.

Top Bottom