• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Land Wars V1: The Hyrulean Civil War

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Note: Kaz and I tripled timed the mass production of the double clawshot before it began, so Ganon's Commander, Guy in the Sky, and Acizka have it.

Oh, and I reserve a Sneak Attack today

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Sneak Attack on Kakariko Village

Troops:
200 Aeralfos
200 Rats

Supplies:
200 Modded Light Bows
200 Bombs

PHASE 1: The 'March' to Kakariko
The 200 Aeralfos, equipped with the 200 Modded Bows, take flight for Kakariko after a short briefing. Their mission is to stealthy carry 200 Rats equipped with bombs to Kakariko and try to kill as many people as possible. The Aeralfos stay back and watch. If danger comes near them, troops flee Kakariko, or they are spotted, the Aeralfos will begin shooting anyone. The Rats are suicide bombers; as such, none should survive the attack.

Notes:
-Since I do not have the Modded Bow or the Bombs mass produced, I'm using ALL my supplies. That said, once these are used, I have no more, so I have to MP them.
-The Aeralfos used are defenseless without their bows. However, they can only be grounded by the Clawshot, which only Guy in the Sky and Acizka and I have mass produced. Lobo has it, but only 200.

Kaz can mod this.

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Cool so I can mod my own battle lol

lol

Defense of Kakariko

Troops:
Kakarikan Spearmen x1000
Kakarikan Swordsmen x700

Total: 1700

Supplies:
All
+about 1200 Hookshot/Zora Tunic

Phase 1: ***** Please
The time of day is never stated so I'm going to say it is mid day. My soldiers will see the Aerolfos from afar having constant patrols. My soldiers will gather around the gorge and shoot the Clawshot at the enemy, making them drop the rats with the bombs into the gorge, and when they fall they blow up. Then we will bring the Aerolfos to us and disable them by getting 5-10 people to sit on them. Then they'll get more soldiers to trap them in cages and such making the soldiers to become my own.

Phase 1 Alternate: Yo I thought carpet bombing was banned...

If the rats appear we throw spears at them, or Clawshot them to death. Then we will apprehend the bombs and throw the down the gorge, next we will carry out phase 1

Notes:
-Clawshot is effective against Aerolfos

-It's midday

-I'm mid mass produced ****

-Keep any Bows found

-Banana

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Stealth attack/mission on Hyrule Castle (if I can not sure though, do I have to reserve the attack)

Troops
100 Dominion Rodders
100 Stone robot/soldiers thingy ( what's controlled by the DR)
100 Hylian swordman horse riders (provided as back up from Ordon agreed on our treaty.)

Supplies-
100 dominion rods (it's mass produced so none lost)
Ordon swords for the horse riders provided by Ordon.

Time of day-
Evening

Phase 1: Way to Hyrule Castletown
Luckily only my stone soldiers would be affected by this battle, since my Rod people will be controlling them from a safe and secluded distance. I expect a few to be destroyed or found but not a lot. They plan on stealin' Zelda's rapier scematics for mass porduction for our troops. The horse riders will distract guards and soldiers and expect 40 or more to be not come back. The Stone soldiers will then have a chance to steal it. If the stone soldiers are spotted they will if Zelda's rapier isn't spotted yet, will take it asap and retreat while taking out enemies interfering.

Notes-
-No dominion rodders will be lost from this battle since they aren't in the area.
-The stone soldiers will be somewhat a challenge to take down since they are made of stone of couse.
-Horse Rider's will retreat as soon as op. is over and will keep the enemies occupied during.

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
MOD OF KAKARIKO

OFFENSE:
Fail Sneak: -1
Numbers: 0
Supplies: +1
Air: +1

DEFENSE:
Fail Sneak: +1
Numbers: +2
Supplies: +2
Air: -1
Base: +1

Theoretical Win Loss Ratio
Offense 1:5 Defense

Phase 1:
The Aerolfos are seen from afar. The Kakarikans are quickly set in position. They reay their Clawshot and the fire! 190 Aerolfos get caught and 190 rats fall to their doom. 10 Aerolfos go at full speed and drop the rats over the town, Kakarikans quickly run over to the Rats and stop them, but 5 blow up some soldiers. Some bodies are flung through the air, but the other 5 are tossed into the gorge. Some Aerolfos escape.

Losses:
FastBlade
-190 Aerolfos
-200 rats

Kazoto:
-25 Kakarikan Spearmen
+195 Aerolfos

Notes:
-Very low chance of success

-Aerolfos weren't given any orders

-lucky rolls lets some Aerolfos survive

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
1. Carpet bombing is ALLOWED.
2. The Rats are falling then sneaking in, MGS style

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
MOD OF KAKARIKO

OFFENSE:
Air: +1

DEFENSE:
Fail Sneak: +1

Offense 1:5 Defense

Phase 1:
The Aerolfos are seen from afar. The Kakarikans are quickly set in position. They reay their Clawshot and the fire! 190 Aerolfos get caught and 190 rats fall to their doom. 10 Aerolfos go at full speed and drop the rats over the town, Kakarikans quickly run over to the Rats and stop them, but 5 blow up some soldiers. Some bodies are flung through the air, but the other 5 are tossed into the gorge. Some Aerolfos escape.

Losses:
FastBlade
-190 Aerolfos
-200 rats

Kazoto:
-25 Kakarikan Spearmen
+195 Aerolfos

Notes:
-Very low chance of success

-Aerolfos weren't given any orders

-lucky rolls lets some Aerolfos survive
Bro I was joking at you modding. Wtf.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
No, we need a proper mod. Maybe FE can now that he has yet another example.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
This one seems logical
OFFENSE:
Air: +2
DEFENSE:
Offense 2:5 Defense
Phase 1:
As Fastblade's Aeroflos fie above Kakoriko they attack and kill many soldiers and even citizens. yet, soon Kazoto's army notices and rallies his troops. They kill a wide amount of aeroflos, but are distracted by them, soon the rats blow up many but Kaz use's most of his infantry so most weren't affected. The Aeroflos flee knowing they failed.
Losses:
FastBlade
-105 Aerolfos
-200 rats
Kazoto:
-450 Kakarikan Spearmen
Notes:
-Fastblade is outnumbered in troops and supplies
-Kakoriko soon notice many killed and fights back
- About half of Aerolfos die and they soon retreat knowing they cannot win.
Kazoto wins and protected Kakariko.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
In Defense of Hyrule Castle

Troops:
All

Supplies:
All

Phase 1: Nope
The Aeralfos patrols will see the horse riders and Stone Soldiers, sending the Castle on high alert. 100 Aeralfos fly to the City in the Sky to ask for reinforcents while Dark Nuts (they should be very hard to kill) will stall the Stone Soldiers. Remaining Aeralfos will follow the Horse Riders and snipe them with the 200 Light Bows that we have, whether they flee or stay. 100 of those archer Aeralfos will go for the Domion Rod users. If any of them are killed, 10 Aeralfos have orders to steal the Rod so that it may be mass produced.

Assuming the reinforcements come:
100 Kargaroc will drop bombs upon the Stone Soldiers once the Dark Nuts retreat. Rats will then sneak in and chuck bombs into the flame.
That just about takes care of them. Any remaining Stone Soldiers should be unusable. Imp Poes will possess them and take them back to Hyrule Castle.
Note that if the flames spead, we burn the bridge to Hyrule once everyone retreats.

Assuming the reinforcements do not arrive:
Rats will suicide bomb the Stone Soldiers on the enemy lines so that Dark Nuts are not harmed. Remaining Stone Soldiers will be ripped apart visciously by Dinolfos and Stalfos. If we can salvage parts to make a whole, we take Stone Soldiers with the Domion Rod so that we can create our own.

Notes:
-Aeralfos will see them coming
-Aeralfos have nothing stopping them from reaching the City in the Sky
-Dark Nuts are assholes to kill, even in a 1v1
-Domion Rod users have no defense against the Aeralfos archers
-Imp Poes CAN posess, (Settled in "Ocarina of Limes") so the only thing stopping them is whether or not Dominion Rod users live
-Horse Riders have no defense against arrows
-idc about Rats
-Dinolfos and Stalfos should have no problem ripping apart some stone.
-If we burn the bridge, it's only when all units retreat into the Castle. If it reaches the castle before all make it, we still burn it. Aeralfos will just have to carry everyone back in.

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
I hot some problems with the mod

Numbers neve tho lower than 0
Fail Sneak is ALWAYS -1
Air is only 1 unles it's like 1000000" vs 0
The Ratio is ****ing 2:5 not 4 based off the stats

Did you not read the alternate strategy IF my phase 1 failed an Aerolfos got through. By no means did I ever go for Aerolfos first if rats were dropped. 1 bomb can't kill more than 2 people and some may miss

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Troops:
All

Supplies:
All

The Aeralfos patrols will see the horse riders and Stone Soldiers, sending the Castle on high alert. 100 Aeralfos fly to the City in the Sky to ask for reinforcents while Dark Nuts (they should be very hard to kill) will stall the Stone Soldiers. Remaining Aeralfos will follow the Horse Riders and snipe them with the 200 Light Bows that we have, whether they flee or stay. 100 of those archer Aeralfos will go for the Domion Rod users. If any of them are killed, 10 Aeralfos have orders to steal the Rod so that it may be mass produced.

100 Kargaroc will drop bombs upon the Stone Soldiers once the Dark Nuts retreat. Rats will then sneak in and chuck bombs into the flame.
That just about takes care of them. Any remaining Stone Soldiers should be unusable. Imp Poes will possess them and take them back to Hyrule Castle.
Note that if the flames spead, we burn the bridge to Hyrule once everyone retreats.

Rats will suicide bomb the Stone Soldiers on the enemy lines so that Dark Nuts are not harmed. Remaining Stone Soldiers will be ripped apart visciously by Dinolfos and Stalfos. If we can salvage parts to make a whole, we take Stone Soldiers with the Domion Rod so that we can create our own.

Notes:
-Dark Nuts are *******s to kill, even in a 1v1
-Imp Poes CAN posess, (Settled in "Ocarina of Limes") so the only thing stopping them is whether or not Dominion Rod users live
-idc about Rats
-If we burn the bridge, it's only when all units retreat into the Castle. If it reaches the castle before all make it, we still burn it. Aeralfos will just have to carry everyone back in.
Are we allowed to do a rebuttal on how I can prevent this?
If so, my dominion rodder's are nowhere near Hyrule Castle and are safe and secluded, so no savaging the rod's. Stone soldiers will try not to engage enemies, that is what the horses are for a diversion, so they are not even in the same area. Most of your soldiers will be distracted by the diversion for the stone soldiers to sneak pass undetected. My horse riders should be able to defeat the poe's before possession. If the brigdes are burnt the stone soldiers, sine they are non-living will be able to fall in to Lake Hylia for an escape route.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I hot some problems with the mod

Numbers neve tho lower than 0
Fail Sneak is ALWAYS -1
Air is only 1 unles it's like 1000000" vs 0
The Ratio is ****ing 2:5 not 4 based off the stats

Did you not read the alternate strategy IF my phase 1 failed an Aerolfos got through. By no means did I ever go for Aerolfos first if rats were dropped. 1 bomb can't kill more than 2 people and some may miss
You still won, does it really matter, That part was the part I didn't understand.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Are we allowed to do a rebuttal on how I can prevent this?
If so, my dominion rodder's are nowhere near Hyrule Castle and are safe and secluded, so no savaging the rod's. Stone soldiers will try not to engage enemies, that is what the horses are for a diversion, so they are not even in the same area. Most of your soldiers will be distracted by the diversion for the stone soldiers to sneak pass undetected. My horse riders should be able to defeat the poe's before possession. If the brigdes are burnt the stone soldiers, sine they are non-living will be able to fall in to Lake Hylia for an escape route.
Nope, but here are answers and notes
Ok, that's OP. The Rod users need to be at least... a quarter mile away for it to work. Being 100+miles away and controlling them is just flat out broken.
No they won't Aeralfos will see them coming and prepare everyone. Dark Nuts will prevent the Stone Soldiers from ever entering the Castle.
Horse Riders easily fall to Arrows. No matter what, there's no way your getting through a wall of Dark Nuts. It's just not happening.
The horse riders shouldn't be able to tell, as the Stone Soldiers are, well, stone. They don't have emotions, so they can't show an expression to signal pain.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Army Name: Zoras of the Waterfall

Day 2

Primary Base: Lakebed Temple

Acquired Bases: Zero
Troops:

450 Zora spearman
500 Zora swordsman
250 Bari
150 Lizalfos
100 Helmasaur
10 Phantom Riders

Total 1460

Recruitment

x200 Zora Swordsman

Total 200

Supplies

Clawshot x200
Water Bombs x200
Red Chu Jelly (Red Potion) x200
Blue Chu Jelly (Blue Potion) x200
One Piece of the Fused Shadow x200
Double Clawshot (I'll let you create this once you mass produce the Clawshot) Schematics
Zora Armor (Schematics)
Hawkeye (Schematics)
Hammer (Schematics)

Projects- Recruit Fyer (2/4)
Project- Mass produce clawshot (2/6)

Alliances:
Fireembler
Kazoto

Log: First Commander

It's time our plans came into effect

Day: 2

Army Name: The Keepers of the Grounds

Army:
500 Poes
500 Stalfos
250 Bulbin Archers
250 Bulbin Clubmen

Total: 1500

Recruitment:
300 Bubbles (For days 0,1,2)

Total: 300

Supplies:
?

Projects:

Recruit Fyers 4/4 double with ally
Mass produce clawshot 4/6

Alliance:
Lobotheduck

Log: (Role Playing stuff)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Best way to win this game IMO is to let everyone else attack, yes, a very excellent plan, time to go on the defensive.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I accept your mod, this is too long to wait.

Kaz, pls mod FE's attack on me

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Dude, just leave it. I accept your mod, now let's move on :/

Besides, he might tell

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Stealth attack/mission on Hyrule Castle (if I can not sure though, do I have to reserve the attack)

Troops
100 Dominion Rodders
100 Stone robot/soldiers thingy ( what's controlled by the DR)
100 Hylian swordman horse riders (provided as back up from Ordon agreed on our treaty.)

Supplies-
100 dominion rods (it's mass produced so none lost)
Ordon swords for the horse riders provided by Ordon.

Time of day-
Evening

Phase 1: Way to Hyrule Castletown
Luckily only my stone soldiers would be affected by this battle, since my Rod people will be controlling them from a safe and secluded distance. I expect a few to be destroyed or found but not a lot. They plan on stealin' Zelda's rapier scematics for mass porduction for our troops. The horse riders will distract guards and soldiers and expect 40 or more to be not come back. The Stone soldiers will then have a chance to steal it. If the stone soldiers are spotted they will if Zelda's rapier isn't spotted yet, will take it asap and retreat while taking out enemies interfering.

Notes-
-No dominion rodders will be lost from this battle since they aren't in the area.
-The stone soldiers will be somewhat a challenge to take down since they are made of stone of couse.
-Horse Rider's will retreat as soon as op. is over and will keep the enemies occupied during.

Troops:
All

Supplies:
All

Notes:
-Dark Nuts are *******s to kill, even in a 1v1
-idc about Rats

FOR REFERENCE SORRY

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
MOD : FOR ****S SAKES SO MANY BATTLES?

Rolls:

Attacker:
Aerial: +1
Surprise while in the middle of another war: -1

Defender:

Ratio: Attack 1:5 Defender

As the stone robos are travelling through the air via the Dominion Rod Users, the Aerolfos quickly see them and attempt to get support from up above. Darknuts waddle out ready to defeat the bricks, while Aerolfo Archers are up above ready to shoot the horsemen as well. And a skirmish takes place!

Losses
FB
10 Darknuts

FE
25 Brick Robo Crap
50 Horsemen

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

The rats are back with more bombs, and head out for suiciding. There they go, small and hard to see. But the rats don't kill everyone, so darknuts go in afterwards.

Losses
FB
40 Darknuts
50 Rats w/ Bombs

FE
50 Horsemen
75 Stone peoples

Done

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Army Name: Unired Kakarikan Empire
Day Quatro!