• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Land Wars V1: The Hyrulean Civil War

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Also, I would love to see an example, so I know what i'm doing when the time comes
Here's a good example by Lefty.

Attack on FastBlade!

Week: 17 (I wanna be cool too)

Troops:

500 Atlantean Footsoldiers.

Supplies:
Red Ice Tech
Red Ice Armor
Red Ice Weapons
Red Ice Arrows
Red Ice
Water Bombs

My Footsoldiers, are clad in their mostly impenetrable red ice armor, will make a bee line for Ylisse. At top speed they should be able to make it there in about half an hour. My Soldiers are all creatures of the deep, and afaik, Fastblade, well anybody for that matter, has absolutely no way to tell if I am coming or not. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with soldiers who can breathe underwater. Anyway, they can sneak to the outskirts of his kingdom completely unnoticed, because they will be traveling along the ocean floor. While all the soldiers are under water they will do a little rain jig to start up a storm. My units are more adept at fighting in the rain, it's almost as if they move faster on land, just because it is raining.

Once the rain starts falling the atlanteans will dolphin jump up out of the water, and charge forward into Fastblade's patrols. Once charged at, the front lines will slice at Fast Blade's Patrols with their Red Ice swords, while the back lines will fire red ice tipped arrows as support.Hopefully the element of surprise plays a key in this. In case that it doesn't as the soldiers dolphin jump, in addition to the armor they are already wearing, they will surround themselves with a water bubble barrier by using the surrounding rain water, and the water from the ocean as they make their leap. Once the Patrols are wiped out, if they are wiped out, all the soldiers will go back into the ocean and hide. When/if Fastblade sends units to go see what happened to his patrols, the Atlantean soldiers will dolphin jump out and repeat the same tactic that was used on the patrols.

If a third wave of Fastblades troops come running in, the Atlantean soldiers will dolphin jump out once more, but instead of charging at the enemy, they will fire a volley of red ice arrows, from mid air. They will fire as fast as they can until they make contact with the ocean again. After the volley, whatever troops I have left, hopefully most if not all, lol, will retreat home.

Notes:

-Red Ice Armor and Water Barriers, don't forget that. I shouldn't take much, if any damage, from projectiles.

-My soldiers can swim at speeds of 30 miles per hour, I'm quite certain that when they dolphin jump out of the water, they will catch significant air, which makes my whole strat possible.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
fire, I may be a rookie, but I believe when you trade away schematics, you more or less trade away a copy while still retaining yours

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Attack on Ikana Castle
Day 4

Bolero of Fire's Troops:

500 Garo Masters
300 Fire Wizzrobes
100 Death Armos
100 Beamos
100 Nejirons
100 Gomess

Twinmold

Argenteus Troops:

500 Deku Guards

Twinrova

Total: 1702

Supplies:

Giant Mask

Phase 1: The Worms of Destruction

To start off my attack, my Red Twinmold will directly under his base. He shall shoot straight up all the way to the top of the base taking out all enemey troops along the way. Then at the same time, the blue Twinmold will attack at the sealed entrance to the base in Ikana Valley. He shall smash through the front walls and all the way through the castle creating an opening all the way through. Twinmold will then retreat through the ground to prevent too much structural damage done to base.

Phase 2A: In The Army Goes

Through the opening created by the Blue Twinmold, the 100 Gomesses and 1 Master Garo (With the Giant Mask in hand) will rush in . About 20 of them will be protecting the Master Garo until he equips the Giant Mask. Once the Master Garo is in the base he will become a giant with the mask. With his two swords on fire he will set blaze to the troops in the middle.

The rest of the Master Garos will enter. Some by the same enterence. Others by jumping over the walls. They shall glide around the base killing what they can and moving on. They will keep moving all over the place to avoid enemy Nejirons.

The last of the ground troops shall enter after this. These are the 100 Nijarons. Their main objective is to destroy the enemy Beamos by exploding when they get to them. Their secondary objective is to destroy other enemey Nejirons.

Phase 2B: Skyfall

This happens at the same time as phase 2A.

After that Master Garo becomes a Giant in Phase 2. Twinrova (Koume and Kotake) will fly from the side opposite of the Stone Tower Temple along with the 300 Fire Wizzrobes. Kotake (the ice one) will focus primary on the fire Kesses, beamos, and nejirons. Koume and the fire wizzrobes will focus on everything but the fire keeses.

The flying Death Armos shall come down from the tips of my Stone Tower Temple with a beamos on each one. The Death Armos will smash enemies and go back in a continuous process. The beamos will be firing down on all enemy troops.

Last, the Deku Guards, 100 at a time, will glide in the air blowing bubbles to stun and do minor damage to enemies. When they, after a while, touch the ground they will use their Deku Spears to attack the enemies. And spin attack if needed.

Retreat: Retreat if we lose 3/4 of the army.

Notes[\b]

This battle will be a complete surprise to the enemy army. We just did a peaceful trade and seemed on good terms.
My army consists of two hero units (not counting the giant Master Garo) and they have none.
The master have have fire on their sword.
Of course their will be structure damage but not enough to collapse the castle since Twinmold retreated.

Defense
Troops:
300 Nejirons
300 Floormaster
200 Fire Keese
200 Beamos
200 Gibdos
100 Poes

Supplies:
Elgy of Emptiness

Strategy:

Phase Uno:
Defending The Castle
-250 Floor Masters will be held in 3 rows in front of the castle. (If one is occupied ****** --someone the one behind can get and attacker)
-200 Nejirons are ready to bombard the enemy on the canyon tops (Even alarm other nejirons, making the other team hit their own army)
-1 Nejiron has blown up the entrance. (Blocks the way until some ♥♥♥♥er comes to open it up, I mean I wasted a soldier on this, y u enter)

Phase Dos:
Inside the walls
-50 Floor Masters to take up any passerbys that came through
-200 Beamos Ready to Fire their lazer at any enemy that comes through, major masacre. (Note, Beamos will be on the sides of the wall, and some blocking the doorway, they have to get up real close, and will probably die before they get ready to destroy my bmo)

Phase Tres
Make it inside already? You sick ♥♥♥♥
-200 Fire Keese in squads of fifty ready to **** people's faces off. Their Garo Master's Fire Sword wont do ♥♥♥♥, since the fire keese is already firey. If any Large General Boss guy decided to come and ruin the party all Fire Keese will **** their Face off.
-100 Poes will also help in squads of fifty, but will group up similar to the Fire Keese when a baws guy comes, he'll be distracted with the Keese and will also get raaped by Poes
-200 Gobdos will do the same as Poes

Retreat/Loss:
All SURVIVING Soldiers will be sent to Fastblade, and anyone who aids me. (Fastblade for introducing me to this thing). Schematics will be sent to Fastblade before I die, New Project Ideas will be sent to Clock Town, cuz it's clock town. My last 99 Nejirons will blow up the castle, so ♥♥♥♥ your pointless war.
I have scouted most of the area, I can find a way out and will retreat with any surviving soldiers
Will atempt when 9/10 soldiers are lost to a new place. I have plans on what to do next

Notes:
Scouted Full Area 3/4. I know alot of the area already.
Igos du Ikana, even though not hired yet, shouldn't he defend his kingdom? I mean seriously. I didn't add him since I wasn't sure
War may be called off, awaiting offer from my enemy to help him.

^I'll post what a warmod looks like later

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Letter to Fire Emblemnier

U-uh... Do... You w-want to trade anything? I think G-ganon will let me trade Blade Traps and Red Potions...

-Ganon's Maid

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
START:

Attacking Bonus:
Base - 3
Surprise - 1
Numbers: 2

Total: 6

Defender Bonus:
Base - 4
Surprised - -1
Numbers - -2
Terrain - 1

Total: 2

(This decides my dice-rolls: Everything under a 2 will go towards the Defender, everything under a 6 will go in favor of the attacker)

Phase 1: Twinmolds blow through the base, causing huge collatoral damage and destroying any organized defense the defenders could put up. The base is rocked from it's foundations, and troops and information are disjointed as they try and put together a cohesive defense force. Lines fall around the castle, but many on top of mountains are fine.

Phase 2:

The attackers gain an upperhand quickly, destroying much of the resistance within minutes. They enter the castle. The defenders fight bravely, but are unable to defend against such an attack. With stronger troops, better organization, and numbers on their side they fight their way through the temple. With no way to escape, resistance is completely destroyed. The Nejirons blow up inside the castle, causing severe damage. The roof collapses.

Notes:

--There was no escape route for the defense that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong. There's no way to send schematics to a friend during battle unless accompanied with troops, and there was no way to get to Fastblade in the first place.

--The Nejirons caused severe damage to Bolero's troops. Main reason he lost so many.

Results:

Troops:

Bolero:

200 Master Garos
150 Fire Wizzrobes
50 Death Armos
100 Beamos
40 Nejirons
60 Gomess

Twinmold

Total: 601

Argenteus:

300 Deku Guards
Koume/Koutake

Total: 301

Kazoto:

Bolero gets control of Ikana Castle. It will take a 14 day project to repair it to former glory. **Keep in mind that your Twinmold did serious damage, and then the entire place was blown up. While it is still able to be repaired, it will take longer than normal.

THAT IS WHAT A MOD LOOKS LIKE

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
So I've decided that we are going to start this.
Since we have four players, everyone can get another base that way we have '8' players.
The catch is that you can't be yourself, perssay. Like, if I got Ordon Village, I'd need to make a peace treaty with Kaz even if I had one with him as Ganon's Commander.
Does this make sense?

IF so, I take City in the Sky now.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Yeah.
So two day updates for different people... from you. If you want to ally yourself with.. yourself, you don't need to write a letter and blah. Just note it in the daily update.

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Army Name: Unired Kakarikan Empire
Day Dos!
Primary Base: Kakariko Village
Acquired Bases:

Troops:
1000 United Kakarikan Spearmen
700 United Kakarikan Swordsmen
-Currently in Lobo's House
100 Lizalfos
Total: 1800

Recruitment:
100 United Kakarikan Swordsmen
Army Name: Unired Kakarikan Empire
Day Dos!
Primary Base: Kakariko Village
Acquired Bases:

Troops:
1000 United Kakarikan Spearmen
700 United Kakarikan Swordsmen
-Currently in Lobo's House
100 Lizalfos
Total: 1800

Recruitment:
100 United Kakarikan Swordsmen

Total: 100

Supplies:
Bombs (Mass Produced)
Hylian Shield (Schematics)
Hawkeye (Schematics)
Zora Armor (Schematics)
Red Potion (Mass Produced)
Water Bombs (x200)
Arrows (x200)
Blue Potion (x200)
Bomblings (x200)
Clawshot (Shematics)
Dominion Rod (Schematics)

Projects:
Mass Produce Zora Tunic [2/6]
Mass Produce Clawshot [2/6]

Completed Projects:

Diplomacy:

Alliance:
-Lobotehducky
-FireEmblemnier
-Acizak
Peace/Armistice:

War/Guarded Towards:
Castle Town
Log:
Oak

Supplies:
Bombs (Mass Produced)
Hylian Shield (Schematics)
Hawkeye (Schematics)
Zora Armor (Schematics)
Red Potion (Mass Produced)
Water Bombs (x200)
Arrows (x200)
Blue Potion (x200)
Bomblings (x200)
Clawshot (Shematics)
Dominion Rod (Schematics)

Projects:
Mass Produce Zora Tunic [4/6] -Double with Ally
Mass Produce Clawshot [4/6] -Double

Completed Projects:

Diplomacy:

Alliance:
-Lobotehducky
-FireEmblemnier
-Acizak
Peace/Armistice:

War/Guarded Towards:
Castle Town
Log:
Oak

Acquired Bases:

Troops:
500 Dangoro
250 Beamos
250 Dodongo
100 Bulbin Archer
100 Bulbin
100 Red Tektite
100 Blue Tektite
100 Fire Toadpole
100 Water Toadpole
100 Magma Slugs
Total: 1700

Recruitment:
-100 Water Toadpole

Supplies:
Shadow Thingy
What Kaz Has

Projects:
Mass Produce Zora Tunic [4/6] -Double with Ally
Mass Produce Clawshot [4/6] -Double

Completed Projects:

Diplomacy:

Alliance:
-Kazica
Peace/Armistice:

War/Guarded Towards:

Log:
Pine

Letter to Fastblade the Almighty!

Howdy mate! I've seen you been doin' fine in that great town of yours! Any chance we can have a peace treaty? Maybe even one of those so called alliance! So whatdya say mate?

-Acizak

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Army Name:Sages Dominion
Day 2
Primary Base:Temple Of Time
Acquired Bases:None

Acquired Troops:
300-Armos
300-Stone Soldiers that are controlled using Dominion Rod
300-Dominion Rod users
300-Hylian Sword-mans
300-Hylian Archers
50-Baby Gohma's
50-Tiny statues

Recruitment:
100-Hylian Swordmans.

Total:100

Supplies:
Dominion Rod (Mass produced)
Ordon Shield (Mass Produced)
Master Sword (schematics)
Arrows (Mass Produced)
Hammer (schematics)
Bombs (Mass Produced)
Bomblings (Schematics)
Red Potions (Mass Produced)
Clawshot (schematics)

Alliances:
Kazica
Lobotehduck
Mayor of Ordon

Projects:
Recruit Resistance (2/4)
Start mass producing master sword (2/6)

Acquired Bases:None

Acquired Troops:
300-Monkeys
300-Hawk whistlers
300-Sling shot peoples
300-Hylian Swordmans on horses
400-Hylian Archers on horses
1-Link Hero Unit
Lantern (schematics)
Oil (mass produced)
Total:1701

Recruitment:
100-Hylian swords-mans

Total:100

Supplies:
Sling-shot (Mass produced)
Ordon Shield (Mass Produced)
Ordon Sword (schematics)
Arrows (Mass Produced)
Fishing Rod (Schematics)
Bombs (Mass Produced)
Water Bombs (mass produced)
Red Potions (Mass Produced)
Iron boots (schematics)
Bow (mass produced)

Alliances:
FireEmblemnier

Projects:
Start mass-producing Ordon Sword (1/6)
Train monkeys with weapons (1/4).

Log: As the mayor of the village of the chosen hero, he chosen me as the strategist and I shall lead this army to victory. A-hur dur-hur Da-hur.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Army Name: The Leigon of Twilight
Day 2
Primary Base: Hyrule Castle
Acquired Bases: None

Troops:
500 Dinolfos
500 Aeralfos
500 Darknuts
200 Stalfos

Recruitment:
100 Rats

Supplies:
Execution Sword
Light Arrows
Blade Traps
Zelda's Rapier
Light Bow

Bombs
Arrows
Blue Potion
Bomblings
Magic Armor
Red Potion
Water Bombs
Hylian Shield (Goron Salesman sells it to you in town)

Projects:
Recruit Lord Ganondorf (2/4)
Mass Produce the Light Bow (2/6)

Completed Projects:
None

Log: My war, my conquest hath begun! The fool, Ganon, cannot even see it coming! I'll have this world soon enough, and his head on my wall.
Meanwhile, we've struck a deal with the folks in the City in the Sky. Now we need not fear of an aerial attack. That also means we have 100% control over the use of Aeralfos. Kakariko is my first priority. Next week...

================================================================================
Army Name: The Guys Up High
Day 2
Primary Base: City in the Sky
Acquired Bases: None

Troops:
200 Imp Poes
500 Aeralfos
500 Kargaroc
500 Big Babas

Recruitment:
100 Chus

Supplies:
Double Clawshot
Red Potion
Blue Potion
Bombs

Projects:
Recruit Argorok (2/4)
Mass Produce Bombs (2/6)

Completed Projects:
None

Log:
OI! WE ARE THE GUYS IN THE SKY!
WE HAVE ALLIANCE WITH GANONDORK!
WE EAT OOCA FOR BREAKFAST!
HYRULE WILL BE OURS! JA JA JA JA JA!

Letter to Acizak
SURE,
WHY NOT?

-The GUY in the SKY

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Since we have 2 different armies, what if we have to attack ourselves? like my 2 armies are the last left, destroy the army that has no use for me or something.

Top Bottom