• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypothetical Teletoon Pictures (Platform) Fighter Discussion

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given how much Pink Yoshi Pink Yoshi wants her favorite character Caitlin from 6teen to be in Multiversus. Felt I'd make a thread in that honor on the hypothetical idea if the cartoon channel ended up getting its own platform fighter.

Follow franchises Teletoon owns would be notably.

6teen
Angela Anaconda
Camp Lakebottom
Chaotic
Class of the Titans
Delilah & Julius
Detentionaire
Grojiband
Johnny Test
Iggy Airbuckle
Ned's Newt
Pig City
Redwall
RoboRoach
Spider Riders
Spliced
The Day My Butt Went Psycho
Total Drama
Totally Spies/The Amazing Spiez
Wayside
What's With Andy?

Either way you get the point. The list would be long if I listed them all.

Discuss the idea.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Crashes through the nearest window
I'M HERE

There's a LOT of potential to be done in a Teletoon platform fighter. Would love to see a Smashboards Creates thread on it sometime.

A LOT of the shows you mentioned would have some splendid fighter potential. I'm not gonna lie, some of them (examples being Chaotic, Redwall, Spliced and Totally Spies) would have MORE potential than a 6teen character would (6teen's a generally non-violent show after all). Not gonna stop me from hoping Caitlin gets in though. :4pacman:

The main two characters I'd love to see in a platform fighter would be Caitlin (obviously) and the Tazelwurm from Detentionaire. The main characters from Detentionaire (Lee, Camilio, Holger, Tina...) aren't really fighting-orientated so the cool reptile-wyrm-thing that acts as a mascot for the show would definitely fit the mold the best. (There's also General Barrage and The Serpent if you wanna go further with Detentionaire rep).

Total Drama would probably end up as the Fire Emblem of the game, lol. It's one of Teletoon's most iconic shows after all. Ideally we'd get one rep from each "cast" as it were - my early bets are Heather (first cast) for her popularity and iconic-ness, Zoey (second cast) for being just downright cool, Ella (third cast) because it's funny (she'd probably be in the same vein as :ultisabelle: in that she's not purposely trying to hurt her opponent), and MacArthur (fourth cast) for being one of her cast's leading characters and one of its most fighting-orientated.

Those are a few of MY ideas. Would love to see others drop their ideas.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ned's Newt has been a personal in-joke of mine for almost a decade now - just how blatant a rip-off it is of Disney's Genie, how absurd the subject matter of "uh oh, I overfed my salamander and now he's a giant!" is, the fact the theme song is calypso genre for some reason, and some of earliest memories I can remember - tragically, I may add - being of this show airing marathons of reruns for the entire night on the Cartoon Network UK feed (there's no Adut Swim here). If this was a real game, I'd totally be a Newton main.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My most wanted and main for sure would be Mister Smarty Smarts. Lol.

Shoe-ins for sure would be Total Drama reps, the spies from Totally Spies, and Johnny Test for sure.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Caillou as a guest character or I'm out. Seriously, I love that we are in the era of everything from big media brand/TV channels/mascots/etc. gaining a platform fighter or fighting game. I have not thought of a Teletoon platfighter but it could make for a fun creation thread. I just would need to do a little research on it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom