• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I'll accept!

I didn't know you were on there Ultima Nightmare. Also, the Phantoms have a different rankings systemthen we do! WTH is going on, I'll check it out.

I'm back: Don't know what you guys were talking about. They didn't steal our rank idea. Also, they only have three people! How are they all n00bs! Geez you guys, that wasn't right, shame on you.....

P.S. Guys go to unlimitedgamer.net, it is just like SWF, but they have an RPG and less members. Also I am ace080887 there. After you register there, go to the n00b lounge and post. Say that I refferred you! Thanks! Also, don't go around teeling people..... its just wrong, but you guys are my clan and whatnot....

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Well one of their guys had 9 posts when he wanted to join then he gained 91 in like a week so he could join

soroush123

Smash Lord
Venom dream, Tyco took our banner by rank idea. He copies EVERYTHING I DO! dumb flatpack (that's his nickname, you have to see him in person). Also, I'll take on Tyco, with my ARCHMAGE, WHICH IS BETTER THAT A DUMB RED MAGE, and Creature should take you on, and the rest of my clan, who BY THE WAY, joined as smash n00bs and are now apperentices and jourymen, will take on your clan!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm sitting here reading Venom and soroush's posts and I have to smile. It looks like we have an official clan rivalry going on here. This will turn out interesting.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey, this is great, we have a clan rivalry! But they should get more people, otherwise it's not going to be a challenge beating them..... OHHHHHH! They got served! But to tell you the truth, we should keep it, clan and RPG system, rivalry only! In other words, I am cool with it!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Well, since the registrations here are closed, maybe you could send a couple people my way?
Oh, and the guy who had 9 posts was Foxhound on a new account. Thats the only reason he got in! I swear!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
What do ya mean send people your way? Does that mean your accepting n00bs. Cuz if you want to become an official clan, your probably going to have to....

sonicshift

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure most of the non-n00bs that are doing the RPG that are into the clans have already joined clans, seeing as how late it is in the RPG (minus the actual battle system :( ). The clans looking to still keep registrations open just might have to accept n00bs.

[Edit] Ace, that site that you sent me to (unlimitedgamer) isn't working right. I can't get into the forums. But I got registered...so...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
I didn't know you were on there Ultima Nightmare.
I'm not in their clan. They asked me to do their banners and I was just telling them I could not make them.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey venom. Ill gladly kick any of your clan members butts.(edited). :p and ace ill join. Anyway YOU ShOULDNT TAKE ANYBODY's ideas. think of your own. and by the way venom. WE CHOOSE our own sprites. so how can yours be "better" if these are the ones we like.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I never said you were in the skeis, or at least I didn't mean to say nightmare. I got you confused with Venom Dream. I don't why. Maybe the whole Nightmare-Deam thing. Sorry about that!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Yes....whatever. Not like it matters...

Anyway, I won't be on tomorrow or this weekend cause I'm going out of town.

BTW, like my new banner? :D

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Thank you very much to honor me with a membership

if things go well in the next two weeks, i'll be back to being fulling active again (next week final exams:p )

In the words of Arnold Squarzenagger

I'll Be Back

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Ah, yes, the Final Exams of Torment...too bad I only have to take two (Alg II and Comp. Sci.; both of which are easy classes). Because of this, I get my half-day, last day of school off... ;)

Anyway, goodbye to everyone who's not going to be on over the weekend or next week.

BTW, UN (United Nations?), the banner is cool.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
SWEEEEET!!!!

I've just been given a reprieve for this weekend
I'll be active a lot more now;)

WAit a sec....

I'm now a Rookie, Right? so do i have to change my Sig now?

*duh MnR*

Stopsign

Smash Ace
How do I get the Rookie banner on to my singniture. This question has probably been asked before but I'm to lazy to look back at all the posts.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
type:
[img*]http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/mobiletype8/hhsoldierbanner.jpg[/img*]

without the astriks in your signature box

That is in the edit profile section of your user cp

then hit submit modifications 9or whatever the 'yes' button is now) and it should change it automaticaly

You also should head back to the Item shop and expand the genaric items section, you should find a basic recovery spell for all classes there>

I have it, check my profile if you don't know what i'm talking about

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
to insert any image you right click on the image you want. Find Properties. then look for image code or something like that. Highlight it. copy. then when you want to use it put [IMG*] and the you put your image code by pasting. and finish it with [/IMG*]

kinda like this:

[IMG*]image code[/IMG*]

that shoudlnt be real image :p but its just to get hte poitn across.

its just without the asterisks. check out my sig.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by me

for my sprite
I want the tidus one on This Page
that is all, heh heh

:grrr: :demon: :sleep: :mad: When Is Battleing Going To Be Online!!!?:grrr: :demon: :sleep: :mad:

And after reading some of the earlier pages i've been wondering (while putting all members on my buddy list:D );

Should i donate some money to our banker?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Aliances

Well, now that we have a rival clan, we should get partners.

I say 1 of these, maybe 2:

1. TAOW They are a large group and very well known.

2. Phantoms Also a large group, and very well known.

3. Aeons This clan could be our biggest threat if we are rivaled with it, it almost has as many members as us (I believe we are know the biggest clan) and is host to some very well known people, this clan could make a GREAT partner. (my pick)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I just happen to know both the Leader and the Co-leader of the AOW (I am good friends with the Co) and I think I will aproach them soon with an invite to be partners. I'm not sure about the Aeons, they seem to be kind of almost anti-noob, and whereas most of us have advanced in ranks, everyone is fairly new to the site. (If an Aeons member happens to read this, please don't take offense, I am not trying to be stereotypical)

As of now, I am really busy with homework, this being the last week of school with all my finals coming up, so I will not be very active, and probably can't update the mem list or anything, at least for a little while. After School is out, I will be able to do more in that direction.

(P.S. I am starting a site for our clan, where we can list member details and small bios. If anyone has experience in HTML, or just site making in general, their advice would be appreciated.)

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
type:
[img*]http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/mobiletype8/hhsoldierbanner.jpg[/img*]

without the astriks in your signature box
Well, for the Rookie banner, you'll want this address:
[IMG*]http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/mobiletype8/hhrookiebanner2.jpg[/IMG*]
(again, without the atriks)

Battling is going to be up next year in May (not confirmed, so I'll probably lying :p ).

A partner clan sounds cool. I think the Aeons are good, with their size, I think they're the second biggest...And if all else fails, we could always join up with the SKIES. ;)

[EDITNATION: sorry for stretching the the screen like that, I had no idea. Anyway, this is the 13th post on this page, so it should change pages soon.]

[EDIT 2: I saw from some other clan that on their first page, in their board name, they had links to their profiles. Intresting. And the site devoted to their clan sounds cool. (Creature's Post) Maybe next semester when I know HTML in Web Mastering, I might help out with whoever is chosen to do this.]

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!Guys creature sorry my bro broke the net but we fixed t soorry i was gone what happened!

soroush123

Smash Lord
GERAT! TAOW would be a GREAT partner! Also, Creature, maybe you might want a forum linked to your webstie, that I can do VERY well. RPG, arcade, IBstore, yada-yada-yada...

I think we should make a list of aliances and rivalries on the first post.

Hyrule's Most Wanted:
SKIES-
Leader-Venom Dream
Co-Leader-Tyco

Hylain Aliances:
TAOW*-
Leader-Aurora Grid
Co-Leader-GreatSaiyaKirby

*= Hopeful

Well, we aren't partners with them yet, so the astorisk is there.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
For a new chart i'm working on
Can everyone give me the times they are on (in eastern U.S.)
Preferrably PM me

I'd like to know when everyone is active (including our Faithful Leaders)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Preferrably PM me

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Venom Dream
So, one day I was checking out my compitition, and I noticed they were talking about me. And then I saw this...

I am totally offended right now! Not really... but...
Seriously, me and Fourside out number half the members in this clan in terms of post count.
I would also like to point out that, although I stold your sprite idea, our sprites are better :p
And we didn't steal our ranking system from you, we took it from the Phantoms, thank you very much.
And we don't have a banker, so don't say we stold that.
Lastly, when the battle system finally gets back I would be glad to challange any of you. I'd like to see what my Red Mage can do...
have a lot so how about we have a freindly fight!Im with ace.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
About 80% of the clan is usually active in the four hour block starting four hours ago. Everyone else is on once a day usually, except for the less active members. Speaking of which, are you less active members just loosing interest, or are there difficulties with how long and when you can be on?

In the case the above sentence made no sense, I basically asked why aren't you on very much.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by me
Preferrably PM me

I'd would still like to compare what the magority hours the whole clan has in common. not everybody is from south-east-side like me

still an overall weekly time frame would be nice and convient.

And i styill would like one PMed from you too creature

Stopsign

Smash Ace
There is my banner up now. Oh by the way I live in the North Eastern part of the country. I like getting up early in the morning so that is usually on. That and after school sometimes, which ends at 2:15.

Top Bottom