• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
Sure, lets have Bumble Bee Tuna join and outrank you guys by a million even though he only joined a day ago.

No, please think out every aspect of your idea before posting.

Oh, Creature, my first post on this topic was on 2/18/04.
Soroush you misunderstood. I meant that you should get points when you move up a rank, not get points based on your current rank. Kind of like a congratulations sort of thing.

I joined on 3/8/04, or at least I went on the MP list, and I was put into the clan less than a week later, so that measn it was before 3/15/04. Oh and I'll get my cloud sprite and post it so you can put it on the first post, thanks.

Here it is, it might take me a while to figure out how to get it to work so plz be patient.

:starman: 500 POSTS!:starman:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
I'll talk to Creature about the specifics of the coucil.

Great members=people I like (or Creature)
Dirt=people I hate (or Creature)
Thanks, I was wondering about that. I wonder if I'll end up Dirt...

Is the clan points (beside your name in the first post) new or have I just not noticed it? I think that it's cool, just knowing when it might be that I might move up. Yeah! I've got 10 points!

BTW, Congrats Ace on the big 500. Now you gotta reach for 750...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I hope i'm a great member.ZAnyways.I am getting kinda ticked.Its been almost 1 or 2 months when they said they where gonnna be done with the rpg.I know they are busy but 2 months busy is way to much.

Death

Smash Lord
I agree. And that stupid server went down on Easter. If it was supposed to be up by Easter, then if the server was down for like 3 days wouldn't Gid have finished the RPG?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Amen to that.... I think we have waited long enough. I have treid to be patien, but how long do they expect us to wait. If the other problems are going to take this long, then they should get the battle system up first!

MistyIRC

Smash Apprentice
People have lives.

Also, I tend to believe that Gid cares more about his future and college than he cares about random things on this board. :p No offense.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
According to KiKi, they found a some new bugs, (At least, I think he said that) and are having a hard time fixing it. It should be up soon.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
But still. its been 2 months.This is getting very annoying.Everyday i come here to expect an rpg but i am still dissapionted everyday.:mad:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Well, at least I'll have time to play the RPG during the summer (my predictions on when it is done). So I'll just wait like forever like I've been doing ever since I joined this clan...

Nevermind me. Besides, with all the "extras" they are supposedly putting in, I'd expect bugs...

It should be up soon.
Let's just hope...I'll probably be caught off guard about starting time by seeing L2's and such, then be left behind in the battling...

Death

Smash Lord
Quite the contarary for me. I'm going to Europe on the 19th of June til Sept. 3. I'm going to miss 2 months of RPG. LMAO ROFL if the RPG doesn't get strated by then. :chuckle:

apocslypse13579

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you'll have to worry, death. It seems that they are taking there time already, and they'll probably stall it for another two months:p

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
back, i dont wanna be dirt i wanna be in the council. i think dirt may be little harsh though...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thats true.i hope im not dirt though.Maybe it should be like hated member or something.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
if theyre gonna make a member dirt...it better be A REALLY MEAN and STUPID clan member. i dont think we have anybody in here liek that....yet. and by yet i mean no one has turned mean yet. well duh cuz we cant get members. If i was to be dirt i would consider leaving to be fully honest. but i dont think im gonna be dirt ;)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Confidence is bad so don't use i most of the time though.I think someone that was dirt would leave the clan or be hurt.i hope that doesn't bring me down in points or something.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i think confidence in this case is good thing. i dont believe ive done anything to make people hate me...have I? you guys tell me. and the idea of "dirt" kinda remindsd of teh Crybaby award a coach gave his player on the last day. that was messed up. that kid is gonna be hurt for a long time..

Stopsign

Smash Ace
If I were considered dirt I would take my leave at once. I don't think are clan has any bad members. That is why we are better than most clans. They just except anyone who wants to join.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i think we accepted anybody who just wanted to join as long as they kept their post rate up. and ultimanightmare...what was the link to your forums....i kinda forgot the webpage and i want to get back on it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm glad to here that is just a joke. Soroush. But you should take that off just in case one of them did not see it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah GREAT to hear its a JOKE. Well we should maybe like start on makin a council. like but what would teh council be composed of???? Artist, Banker, other jobs? (assuming we have others by then.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
Well we should maybe like start on makin a council. like but what would teh council be composed of???? Artist, Banker, other jobs? (assuming we have others by then.
It really depends on how the upper clansmans want to do it. I suggest maybe either a clan election or the placement by the leaderses.

Hey, and if the Dirt rank is a joke, I guess I can't request to be first on it, huh? :p

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Wow... dirt? I could have told you guys that was a joke, Soroush wouldn't do something like that... would he? Anyways I have one question, am I already part of this "Council" because I am banker? And what exactly is the council going to do? Sorry I haven't been on for a couple days... homework and such.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well i think the clan members council should be the most active members and the ones who hav been in the clan the longest. or have the most clan points.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Geez people. That really didn't need to start a debate over a position. That position is for people that were in the clan but were banned from the site. That's what I think, at least...

soroush123

Smash Lord
I'll talk to Creature about members of the council. Ulitma and Ace are definatly in. I'll see how many people, and if me and Creature count.

Also, dirt is people banned from the clan, if there was a rank.

Check out my sig.

Death

Smash Lord
I won't be on for about a week. Got liek 4 projects today. All due on Monday or Thursday.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Well it seems that the clan is really starting to take shape.

On another note I figured since this is a Zelda based clan I suggest everyone see the new TLOZ trailer at IGN. It's awesome.

Top Bottom