• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Pedestrian bsl was at the scene when local indy ryker was spotted and killed another innocent townie

bsl, do you have thoughts
No thoughts here. I'm mindless, wrapped around drew's
finger

Drew was also obvious town all game until zen presented his plan.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was obvious town all goddamn game then Zen just went NOPE LETS GAMBIT I THINK RYKER IS SCUM I GOT DA PLAN
Zen is a headstrong ***hat, not an idiot. He claimed because he has to set himself up as a target who will LIVE THROUGH LYLO!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Stop talking. You're spoiling the ending.
I hate spoilers.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
holy **** no i dont even care about protection tonight i have a trump on the indy and bsl is gonna lynch me because ryker knows this and he refuses to believe a rykerindy even when it's obvious

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You know, I almost believed zen.

If you had kept up the same plan, you might've won, but you came in and contradicted literally everything zen said.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I came in here because I haven't been contributing. Zen decided to throw everything out and do something extremely risky and make up a bunch of bull**** for god knows what reason. I'm town and you need to look at this fact.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Okay I hate doing this but

as indy, why would i not just roll with Zen's plan, and no it's not because i was uninformed

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've looked and believe it to be untrue.

Remember when I said I'd lunch you for contradicting yourself?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Because you were uninformed.

Please leave WIFOM out of this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Soup. Go read the thread then come back and I'll give you a second chance.

Pretend like this never happened.

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
Sorry for being absent. Midterms hit and my roommate has been having to use the computer for his own tasks.

I am catching myself up now.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
stop making me log in im done here you're lynching me and letting ryker win i get it last time im responding

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
Please allow me to read and find why NL is being voted. I will get back to this real soon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He's contradicted himself in multiple places including claiming to have killed Kevin. He is almost certainly independent and almost certainly takes an extra vote to lynch.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alright Soup doesn't know what's going on just stop talking cause you're going to make us lose.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Soup I did use the heart gauge and as I said it's easily confirmable by you all simply voting us.

BSL did you read my case on Ryker? You once told me that you quit mafia because of people not giving a **** about the game. Please don't be one of those people. I have layed out why we are not indy and why this is a last minute move for Ryker.

Soup's posts just now should probably show that we are town as well. He hasn't been here the past couple of phases and was probably still going off limiting our information.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So can YOU explain any of that?

Soup I did use the heart gauge and as I said it's easily confirmable by you all simply voting us.

BSL did you read my case on Ryker? You once told me that you quit mafia because of people not giving a **** about the game. Please don't be one of those people. I have layed out why we are not indy and why this is a last minute move for Ryker.

Soup's posts just now should probably show that we are town as well. He hasn't been here the past couple of phases and was probably still going off limiting our information.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSL you keep saying that lynching Ice Kirby loses the game. Do you not believe that he is mafia? He is confirmed regardless of Ryker. Show me why you keep saying that he is an instant loss.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man, you didn't even pay attention to what I said. I said it like once, anyway. I thought with an IK lynch, Orbo would be NK'd, and we'd be left with an NL/BSL/Ryker lylo and I would do something wrong and lose. That's destiny. But lynching IK isn't necessarily instaloss because at this point I'm not unsure of who is town between you and ryker.

I read your case. I don't think it holds enough weight to convince me.

I quit mafia for other reasons. Idk where you got that from.

Soups posts make me think you are less town, not more town. Wat

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker you can't just ask me to explain "any of that" and the call it a dodge when something specific wasn't answered. I stated in the bottom of the post above.

We had both decided not to claim our protect ability to prevent the same kind of indy speculation that happened with Joker and to keep scum on their toes not knowing who could possibly kill them. Soup still was with that when he came in. He seriously hasn't even been reading, didn't even know I used the heart gauge (seriously you should know this is a mistake just by the fact that I've been ok with you voting me.), and wasn't even been a part of doing the night actions yesterday.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker you can't just ask me to explain "any of that" and the call it a dodge when something specific wasn't answered. I stated in the bottom of the post above.

We had both decided not to claim our protect ability to prevent the same kind of indy speculation that happened with Joker and to keep scum on their toes not knowing who could possibly kill them. Soup still was with that when he came in. He seriously hasn't even been reading, didn't even know I used the heart gauge (seriously you should know this is a mistake just by the fact that I've been ok with you voting me.), and wasn't even been a part of doing the night actions yesterday.
Yes I can because it explained nothing. The jig was up and we pointed out exactly where you claimed your second ability. He then went on to claim a different bargain ability, a different number of watch shots, and NEVER recanted them, instead calling you the liar in the conflict.

So tell me why he would hold on despite being shown that you had let it go.

He claims you were ranting about me in the QT, yet also claimed to be completely ignorant. His push was based on me being a serial killer because "it's obvious."

No, it doesn't add up. A simple book check would tell him whether you used Heart Gauge. Safe money said that you either still have it or that you just used it now.

Top Bottom