• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
NL I would also like to know why you didn't want anyone to do anything at the start of this buy phase..

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kirby what is your role? Out everything.

And because we wanted to have things set out rather than people doing random bidding/minigame entering.

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
Okay, if you would prefer I go first.

I am Kurapika, town tracker. Night One I tracked frozenflame, who did not do anything. N2 I tracked Joker,who visited Kary. N3 I tracked KevinM, who visited Ryker.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And Kirby could be using the results of that. At least for the last one. His character doesn't fit with Tracker:

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kurapika

Nen Abilities

Kurapika conjuring his chain
Kurapika is a Conjurer, one that can create objects out of thin air according to his imagination. The weapon that he conjures is a unique one — five chains that extend from each finger on his right hand. Some of the fingers were specially designed to deal vengeance on the Phantom Troupe. He is able to conceal his chain using "In" in order to bind his opponent without their knowledge until it is too late.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm shizuku, Town Cleaner. I have a magic vacuum that lets me take other peoples items and cards. I can only use it four times in the game. I chose not to use it N1, night 2 happened when i didn't even know it due to Joker, and I atempted to use it on Kary last night(obv. didn't work due to kary dying.)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm also thinking the possibilty that Riddle stole our ability which is why it's been failing.
That would actually make a lot of sense and make me feel a lot better.

So, I think I'll find out. The card I got let's me select one player and one night phase and I will be told if they used an active ability on that night phase. Riddle has claimed to be unable to act for the entirety of the game.

At the start of the phase (seriously, Rajam posted at 9AM and I logged in about 5 minutes after that), I used my reflection card to protect this one (if you targeted me with any cards toDay, you'll instead be targeting 194, which, btw, was my reason for not wanting to talk about cards at all and why I wanted to get the priceless today), so I can afford to wait for a moment to use the thing. However, if I'm going to use it on Riddle, it needs to be done quickly so that he doesn't get a chance to log in and use preventative measures.

I'm going to go into the barber shop and get a shave now. When I get out, I'm using the card targeting Riddle and his Night 1. If you have objections, you better get them out quick.

Also of note, I have to be super employee at work today, so I'm not going to be around much at all once my lunch break ends. So anything you need from me needs to come out before I check this thread.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm ok with that, I guess. Tried to think of a better/alternate option but couldn't.

:phone:

Riddle

Smash Lord
Town Mason Lover Double Voter
Mafia Traitor Bus Driver
Town Duplicator
Town Mason Lover Vote Blocker
Town (Nen-Blocked) Thief
Town Bomber
Town 2-shot watcher

vs.

Town Tracker

While we've also had a cop and a jailer which are vanilla-ish roles, but we know very little about possible restrictions on those roles, because neither had a chance to full claim.

Beyond the already suspicious play of Terywj/194/Ice Kirby, the claim just doesn't seem to fit with everyone else's.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Town Mason Lover Double Voter
Mafia Traitor Bus Driver
Town Duplicator
Town Mason Lover Vote Blocker
Town (Nen-Blocked) Thief
Town Bomber
Town 2-shot watcher

vs.

Town Tracker

While we've also had a cop and a jailer which are vanilla-ish roles, but we know very little about possible restrictions on those roles, because neither had a chance to full claim.

Beyond the already suspicious play of Terywj/194/Ice Kirby, the claim just doesn't seem to fit with everyone else's.
watcher is less vanilla than tracker?

what do you mean by vanilla?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but wtf is that ****. Lol IceKirby is scum, but that is literally the dumbest reason to call him on it for. Haha wut.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kevin is bodyguard and I am cop. More accurately, I am a backup. Character is Kalluto (spellcheck?). I pick three people at the start of the game (Hando, Joker, and Tery in this case). The first townie among them I will be able to replicate their ability. Paper Doll ceases to function after that and I gain access to their ability (called Paper Mastery).

My restriction said I could only use papet mastery one time, but it was removed.

Rake dying "opened a lot of doors for me" because he gave me a cop ability.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
N1 I had no ability.
N2 I bingo'd 194.
N3 I was roleblocked. I was not notified that my ability failed. I was told flat out that I was blocked.

My Tiny Devil's Kiss says that Riddle did indeed use a night action on N1.

So, right now, I'm sitting on two bingos and no cards. I am also about to leave for the weekend, which is why I claimed before Kevin.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm Phink, bodyguard.

I haven't used a NA because I honestly didn't think it was worth me dying just to protect people who I didn't have enough confidence in.

Here's what I think we do and let's see if we have any objections.

Vote Riddle

I say Riddle goes today, we seem to have the bingo on the role blocker and that's something I want gone out of this game immediately, it frees up our watcher. Tonight I will be using the lucky dice on NL to haste his action and WILL be bodyguarding him. NL I want you to watch one of Orbo/BSL/Ryker. Anyone who is town besides me should NOT be doing a night action

By doing this we're effectively giving mafia two choices.

No kill and try and outplay us during the Day phase.. or risk the NK on someone that NL is watching and we win the game.

This is the easiest way to win, barring some sort of indy role that could screw it up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Riddle/IK should end the game but it looks like 194 is probably some sort of mafia investigative if I had to guess and with all of our roles out on the table and with the night actions on the table he's pretty dead in the water. NL won't die for sure, he follows with me into LYLO.

This game for all intents and purposes should be over.

Top Bottom