• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hungrybox talking smack! lambchops WATCH THIS!!!

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
stupid as heII....... of all people to bash why someone who loves talking ****.... ive never even heard of this kid..... i AGREE with slynkEE .... i cant wait to see what DUMBchops has got to say about this

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Thank you hiroshi for wasting 3 minutes of my time -.-
this post wasnt directed to you.

stupid as heII....... of all people to bash why someone who loves talking ****.... ive never even heard of this kid..... i AGREE with slynkEE .... i cant wait to see what DUMBchops has got to say about this
bcuz he's PLAYING AROUND, and i've never heard of you but that has nothing to do with nothing.

shut up cameron. shut up hungryFatBox u got 3 stocked by a ness an your jokes are corny.
shut the fvck up lambc0ck. im have to take you next time we see so you can get 3 stocked.

did you really say "cuz I can l cancel now"?
yes he did. did he actually "just learn to l-cancel"? no he didnt. hes actually very good. but again, this was a joke interview cuz i was bored and wanted to record something.

That was actually pretty funny.
i know, thats why i posted it, lol.

i dont care, it was funny. hahahahhaha...peace

-hiroshi

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
this post wasnt directed to you.

Did I ever say anything about mentioning it was directed at me? Regardless you posted this on a public forum, which I am a registered member of, there fore by placing this some where that Im able to read and watch it, you infact did waste 3 minutes of time.

If this would of been labled "here's a poorly shot video that isnt really that funny" then you wouldnt of been wasting any ones time.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha...to think of Box or Hiroshi even having a chance against Chops...that makes me chuckle at least...no offense to either of them, but Chops is beastly. beastly.

Chops, MM?
Box, MM?
everybody else who posted in this thread... MM?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
that ness is possibly the best ness main in FL? his name is Tha Betta Playa
correct me if im wrong...
maybe A-L is still the best, he does place higher with him. dunno really.:confused:

Zoro

Smash Champion
that ness is possibly the best ness main in FL? his name is Tha Betta Playa
correct me if im wrong...
maybe A-L is still the best, he does place higher with him. dunno really.:confused:
They are both sick

Top Bottom